Sheets of Acid (100 hits)

Discussion in 'General' started by bodom, Jul 7, 2006.

1. What are the pros and cons of buying sheets of this size?

Am I literally getting 100 trips of acid? Please explain if buying sheets is worth it.
    Thank you.

Discuss.:wave:

2. Its worthit if your going to use them lmao..you can "Give" some away..

3. <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sazz3NDldwY"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sazz3NDldwY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

the nature of acid..

edit: i'm probably dropping acid in a fortnight..i'll let you know how it went.

4. i like it because the price break tends to be amazing. Sometimes a dollar or less per hit in bulk :D

and when i am paying like that, i dont mind giving friends a hit or two.

"giving" them away is a good strat as well depending on where u live. Personally, if i can, i will buy in sheets and yes, they are 100 hits of acid in it. Depending on the strength of the LSD on it will depend on how many of the hits you will need to take of course

ADD: good movie racoon:D

5. Wow, how i wish i had 100 hits of acid.

Id probably "give away" 80 and keep 20 for myself. Should keep me covered for a few years.

6. what movie was that man

7. On the topic of LSD:

If I buy a sheet, how long will it last before the LSD diminishes?

8. That would be SLC Punk

9. its definately worth it. my friend bought 400 hits and was just handing them out to his friends.

10. Lmao, what's that from?

11. slc punk. it's a badass movie about drinking, drugs, and punk music.

12. lol, nice video clip.
    I should watch that movie.

Anyways but like, if I bought a sheet, are chances that each hit going to has less lsd in each hit which would require me to take like 2 hits for a trip that is actually only like 50 average trips?

13. lol rep for the vid i love slc punk:D

i would die for a sheet (or a few) of acid..I would have enough for life plus enough to make a little $$ when Im poor.

14. buy it!.. Depending on potentcy, ill take anywhere from 2-10 for a trip. Just make sure you know how to store it ot that shit will go bad fast

15. \
    Any advice on storing it?

What should I advoid, where to store it? :confused:

16. theres no way for us to tell how potent the acid your gonna get is.. Ive gotten incredible stuff that will have you trippin for 12 hours off a hit and ive had stuff where youd need to take 10 to equal that

17. avoid heat and light

Best wat to keep it is wrapped in foil, sealed in something airtight (tupperwares good) and in the freezer.

I have kept tabs for 1 month+ simply wrapped in foil in a small airtight vile in a drawer at room temp. for a month, but they were noticeably less potent.. maybe 2/3 as strong

18. I understand that, but typically is the potency of acid in sheets of such large sizes are usually lower in potency?

I need someone's opinion who's dropped acid off of sheets.

19. don't store it in your pockets so a cop will start chasing you and it all dissolves in your legs :p

Just remember, it's not really water ;)

20. no.. blotter is made by the sheet, so 1 tab from the sheet is the same as a single tab (from the same batch)

Actually i wouldnt be surprised if it is better by the sheet (hasnt been through as many hands)