CK Wholesale Expo 2012, May 11th, 12th

Discussion in 'Cannabis Business Conferences and Trade Shows' started by Superjoint, Mar 15, 2012.

1. #1 Superjoint, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    [​IMG]

CONNOISSEUR KULTURE: A REPRESENTATION OF WHAT IS NEW
    IN MODERN UNDERGROUND CULTURE​

GLASS ART, STREET ART, BODY PRODUCTS, JEWELRY, HOME ACCESSORIES, CULINARY TREATS, FASHION WITH EXTREME IMAGINATION, WILD BICYCLE DESIGNERS, SMOKING ACCESSORIES, MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS AND OTHER GREAT THINGS THAT ANY HIP GIFT SHOP, SMOKE SHOPS OR MODERN BOUTIQUE WOULD LOVE TO CARRY.

GLASS ART, STREET ART, BODY PRODUCTS, JEWELRY, HOME ACCESSORIES, CULINARY TREATS, FASHION WITH EXTREME IMAGINATION, WILD BICYCLE DESIGNERS, SMOKING ACCESSORIES, MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS AND OTHER GREAT THINGS THAT ANY HIP GIFT SHOP, SMOKE SHOPS OR MODERN BOUTIQUE WOULD LOVE TO CARRY.

CONNOISSEUR KULTURE | INNOVATIVE ~ FORWARD THINKING ~ HIGH END

[​IMG]

2. Sick, thanks for the link. I'ma go check it out

3. #4 Jeromebaker8080, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    Right on the show is gonna be great - hey be sure and preregister to get your connoisseur Kash sent to you to use at the show

This is going to be an incredible expo - if you want weekly updates on all of the activities during the event - please pre register - its free and easy and it will get you 1,000.00 spending cash for the event - go to this link to register
    https://events.r20.constantcontact.c...d85d2fa2&oseq=

https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07e5bdq033beca81bb&oseq=

4. WHO is gonna be at A.G.E.

shits gonna be soo sick

5. I'm planning on attending the CK Expo this year since Santa Monica isn't too far from S.D. Anyone else on here planning on going? Anyone want to possibly meet up for a medication session or something of the sort? :)

6. never been to something like this but i got friday off and its pay day so think im going to go. Could anyone tell me how this goes down or any info on it from experience

7. its not open to the public. you gotta register as a buyer first.
    unless your part of the industry your going to have trouble getting in.

8. this looks soooooo sick

9. Fook off, narc :smoke: