Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

420 kief tape off

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Kiefsweat, Mar 14, 2012.

1. For the people who make their own box what kind of screen do you get? got to start saving, just over 3 weeks!!

2. smoked a full bowl of kief and i never was so fucked up in my life. I was seeing things it was crazy i had to lay down

3. #43 Hash INC, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
    all snow white about 1/3 of whats in jar.

from about an ounce of trim, saving this up for 420.

gonna do some baking too

[​IMG]

I made about 50 boxes with my brother not to long ago, order the screen was a bitch and I honestly dont remember the site or size I got.

It took me too 100 dollar min orders to get it right.

about broke even cause all my friends are cheap skates with bigger eyes then stomachs

4. so my girl was sittin with me and i showed her my kief stash as of today,(getting huge btw!!) and she stated something.
    'The more you save, the higher you get'.

how fucking true.
    keep it up guys!!! save it up!!! then well all meet back on 420 and post our pics and smoke our kief. im ready for this.

5. I've barely got any...bout .5 gram MAYBE....my bro bought a grinder back in january with a kief catcher wich is great and all, but its extremely hard to not smoke all that shit...replace it with ground ginger or some shit haha but jk
    Im REally trying to save it for 4 2 0

6. How do you all collect up your kief? Does everyone just have a grinder or is there any other method of getting it?

7. if you have say, a screen like strainer around your house somewhere, or some sort of screen device, you can sort of agitate broken up weed on it, and collect kief.
    the bigger the holes, themore plant material you get though.
    most people have grinders, or a kief box. witch you can easily make yourself at home! if you have the tools that is.
    search for kief box in the forums, you might find some DIY guides.

8. For all the people, who can buy straight up kief, appreciate what you have, cuz some of us aren't so lucky. I'm not jealous, well maybe a little :eek:, but I dream of being able to do that one day. You can bet your ass getting a MMJ Card is my number 1 thing do to on my list before i die.

Just got a grinder a few days ago. Ran about a gram through so far, will update as it grows.

Attached Files:

9. So here it is as of today haha
    its a little hard to see, but i had that thing half full of kief, so i pressed all of it. thats the little patty i got from it.
    i think its got really thin because, i pressed it in layers, i packed a little bit in and pressed it, packed more and pressed. itmade the shit thick as fuck and really sticky.
    mostly dank kief.
    [​IMG]

10. I havent even been smooking to many flowwers

been harvesting and making hashish haha

smoking oil :eek:

Im gonna either shake some trim or break some bud up for the kief off thou

11. iveactually been making hash lately too hahaha
    all preperation for 420. i made qwiso twice last week, had a good bit.
    will prob make again before 420.

12. yall need to invest in one of these:

[​IMG]

Since I bought mine like 2 months ago I've had a steady supply of kief, which I press to make hash. From a Q of dank, I usually come out with around a gram of kief.

13. Not much right now, but ran some purple urkle through my grinder yesterday and just noticed all the little bits of purple kief. :D

[​IMG]

14. anom

your box is beautiful man, handsome finish and I love how it fits and comes out.

Ill post a shot of mine when I get a chance.

ps: GET A FUCKING POLLEN BOX IF YOU DONT ahahah

15. Grinded up one more nug after posting my last pic and pressed into some puck.
    [​IMG]

16. Ahh that's not mine. I wish it was. Mine is a bit smaller.

EDIT: that's what she said :smoke:

17. #57 Kiefsweat, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2012
    updated, repressed multiple times, kief puck and some iso hash rolled in loose kief.
    waiting for 420.

[​IMG]

18. #58 Deleted member 457210, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

19. i need a god dam camera, i smashed my iphone on the floor long story, gotta do whatcha gotta do, but i got a keef press about 3 4 months ago? and saved about 24 .5 presses, and still have a film canister filled to the brim

20. bro what is that? i have a huge grinder that works well, but that looks like a whole other level lol, put some leaf cuttings on there too after a harvy?