Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

420 kief tape off

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Kiefsweat, Mar 14, 2012.

1. #21 piffpuffN, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

savin 4 420

2. are there any tips on collecting more kief quicker ?? . A wierd question lol

3. I'll join in... for fun, here are some past kief shots (some from a week or two ago, others since I started posting at GC :) )

Consider one of those white soup bowls, with the blue lined rim, my 'kief dish'... I'm running low, so I'll start her up empty and see where I'm at by 4/20. :D

I press a little, and I smoke a little as-is, but mainly when I make dry-sift it's for edibles! :hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Kind of a 'bowl pack' [​IMG] )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hash Hard Candy...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A few dry-sift bong rips...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rainrsOVH0g"]20" Volcano Water Pipe, 1 4-arm perc, comes with a/c & ice pinches (bongoutlet.ca) - YouTube[/ame]

And just for fun, a recent time-lapse video showing 7 hours worth of growth, focusing on a new medical cross called 'MBS' (Mind.Body.Soul... Deep Chunk 'For the Mind', ZoidFuel 'For the Body', and And C99 'For the Soul') which we've been testing for Wally Duck, and the Wizards of Oz breeders...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uu9Du5uUwg"]Dance of the MBS: A Timelapsed Film - YouTube[/ame]

edit - In case anyone's interested, here are the links for making edible oils.

The first page of the CannaPharm focuses specifically on using dry-sift;

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Cannabis Concentrate (Edible & Smokable recipes included... similar to BHO, but made with food grade/drinking alcohol)

-Medical Grade Cannabis Concentrate-

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Hash Oil (starting with dry-sift hash, same as capsule recipe, oil can also be used for cooking)

Med-Grade Hash Oil

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Canna Oil (starting with flowers/bud/trim etc)

Med-Grade Canna Oil

[​IMG]

4. way to show me up^^^

5. [quote name='"piffpuffN"']way to show me up^^^[/quote]

Badkitty is one of the only people in the world you should be proud to be shown up by. She's like the Empress of MJ.

6. Nice pics badkitty. You look Hot :D

7. ways to save more quicker?well, not smoking it, breaking more weed up, shit, putting an agitator in the grinder and using that to kinda like sift it and get alot more of the plant and compounds.
    thanks everyone for postin up, remember to come back 420!

8. not much to really be a respectable amount...
    but its what iv got after several days, since i started this thread.
    [​IMG]

9. Come on blades lets see those pics of keif!!!

10. #30 Décalice, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2012
    Ohh sweet I'll get into this, I'll post my kief stash before I press it on 420. I was about to press what I have now good timing OP haha.

-To get more kief, if you have a kief collector in your grinder when your done grinding your weed tap your grinder like hit it lightly to shake your ground up weed inside and it will rub on the screen, you get more that way then if you just let the kief go to the bottom by itself. If your screen piece is big enought put something like a cent or something small but that can crush your weed inside the chamber where the screen is.
    If you already do this and you still want more, get a Kief Box and shake your weed inside of it, my friend has one and it works like a charm I just don't need it because I don't use Kief other then for pressing it and smoking pucks, it adds a little "bonus" high to a well packed bowl :)

P.S If a woman can cook that's dope, but if she can cook you MJ edibles that's unreal ! She is one you want to marry lol.

11. Here we go, up close and personal kief update,
    [​IMG]

12. Coming along quite nicely, KiefSweat. I got a kief box about a month ago, it takes a while to go from no kief to some kief, but it does build up if you stop checking it after every bowl! I'm saving mine for a visit from an old friend at the end of the month, so I won't make it to 4/20, but I'll update the thread with my kief tomorrow.

13. Two days ago [​IMG]

Today
    [​IMG]

All Blue Dream Kief

14. so it hasnt grown TOO much more from my last one, but its gettin there, by 420 i should be full haha, every now n then i may use the nickel trick, or some other agitating object.
    anyway
    another up close shit. im trying to get better at these macros.
    [​IMG]

looks like i need a lesson intyping too

15. 38 grams of kief yumm

001.jpg

16. I could get into this

yea yea

alright I gotchu

gimmi few days Ill post the sand box up

smoked/ made BHO outa my shizz ln

17. Gotta get my kief box back togetha...:yummy:

18. just starting. gonna collect it all man, i'll post weekly progress :smoke: some sick pics on here already.

19. I'm really bad at building up my Kief. Couldn't resist smoking all the gold I had saved up time to restart!

20. bring that shit over tn Ill glue it up and I got the other in my trunk for you

gonna run some oil tn if ya wanna chill out