Wow what a night... involving piggies!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Doober420, Jul 6, 2006.

1. heh ok heres the story me and a buddy went up to rip this other guys plants becuase we all pitched in to clone lots of plants and he took most of them and planted them himself and sold us out sooo we just recently found out from a little birdie where he planted them. So we went up around 11pm tonite to the spot up the mountain bout a 30 min drive and ripped about 14 of the decent sized plants and one big one then trekked back and loaded them in the car which was then 12:30pm. So we are drivin back down the dark and quiet road way up in the mountain gettin close to the bottom of the mountain about 1am and around a corner boom 2 cop cars blocking off the road with their lights on and a cop signalling us. So we thought bout runnin the block but figured we be in more shit so we stop cop comes up shines light in the car at me then shines light in back sees the tall plant and all the other sittin in the back of the car and immediately tells us to get out of the car and stand in front of it. So he goes in the car takes a few minutes unloading the plants form the back and rips them all out of the pots and beats the root ball on the ground and stuffs them all in an evidence bag while mentioning those were the shittiest plants hes ever seen (the guy didn't take care of them very much). He also sees a mickey of vodka and empty beer bottles in the back and says nothing other than have u been drinking and I said no because i drank them hours before. After all that he just lets us go... after finding 15 plants in the car and empty and open booze... as we were leavin he says don't go ripping anyones plants anymore haha.
    Thank god I live in canada... in the states I prolly woulda F**ed for good eh? I'm still in shock this just happened like half hour ago. Damn i hate seein plants destroyed :(
    Well theres my story sorry bout long post I just thought people would get a kick out of it I know i did talk about relief!

2. i dont rly no wat this guy did to u and ur friends but y couldnt u just take a bunch of clones from his plants and grow those...so hed be able to grow and so would u..
    perhaps this was about revenge...
    idk thats what i wouldve done but i dont no the whole story so im not judgeing u

man im moving to canada asap

3. DAAAAMMMMMN.... that shit is crazy! yeah down here in the states that would never happen... how do you suppose he (the cops) knew they werent your plants?.. maybe he got a tip from the same little birdie? either way man your flat out lucky.. shame he fucked all them plants tho.

so... the guy fucked you over by taking all the clones you and your friend and him had made?.. and kept them for himself? that sucks.

my friends had about 30 plants one year and one of them went back to it and took all the plants for himself.. so after the other friends found where he was keeping them they took all but but the males (8) and put the pots in the front yard of the guy who took them and reported it to the cops... lol haha talk about crude justice.

but im glad to hear you got out safe and sound.

4. We just said we found them simple as that.. I don't think he really beleived us but he let us go so maybe he did but regardless having 15 pot plants no matter what reason u have them with you i'm suprised i didn't get in major shit.

This guy is major prick he deserved it trust me we had all the clones at his place cuz he lives out of town and has the space and we had about 150 clones me and my buddy took about 40 and put them up the mountain and then we didn't hear from the guy for a while so we went to his house and the rest were gone and he just stopped talking to us.. so thats why we figured we would take his best plants in the one spot he still has other spots taht we don't know about that he has we didn't even come close to cleanin him out if thats wut ur thinkin. Mayeb it was wrong i dunno felt like a good option at the time.

5. Dude Im all for getting people back that have fucked you,:hello: but you prob went about it the worst way. If someone steals from you wiat a little while until you get them back (revenge is best served cold). You should have wait IF you were going to take the plants. I would not recommend stealing anyones.... The reason why is becaue when it comes to dope for some reason Karma will always bite you in the ass. Your story is a perfect case of bad Karma.

I know how you feel. Long story short some one took my plants back in the day, I found out who it was. I waited until winter rite after he bought a new black honda civic, and one night I walked up to his car with 2 gal. of oil paint and fuck his car rite up. Now that damage to that car was worth alot more then the 6 plants he stole from me. Best of all you get Satisfaction......

But to me all that sounds like is bad Karma;)

6. I would od waited until it was harvest time and then would of got my share of plants. Why take them now. They were in shock being yanked out og the ground. I 'm sure you didn't take your time. I don't understand some of the games people play when it comes to weed. Its growable why fight.

7. Absolutely. To rip them up now is truly the act of a total noob. Why on earth didn´t you wait until they were ready for harvest and REALLY piss the guy off??

8. Why not wait? because like i said before the guy didn't take care of the plants they were gettin a few hours of light cuz it was in the middle of a forest trees everywhere, some were starting to flower the "best" ones we got were no more than a foot other than the 2 footer which was planted from seed which looked horrible the rest of the ones we didn't take are still like 3-4 inches and they been up there for over a month! So if i didn't take them chances are there would be no harvest and I am a noob first time grower don't get me wrong but i've done my research and i'm not stupid i'de be better off transplanting them and finishing them off myself instead of lettin them die off or have a sorry excuse for a yield. But uh.. thanks for trying to rub it in fly. :p

Anyways maybe it was bad karma this whole situation he ran off with the plants so we ripped them and because we ripped the plants we get stopped and plants destroyed and we both loose those plants. But I luckily didn't get charged so I dunno maybe luck overpowered karma :confused_2:hah

9. I think you were on to something Doober:D I think your bad karma got you busted but since the dude ripped you off it wasent like you just went and ripped his plants cause your a dickhead, he fucked you so you fucked him and in the end it wasent 100% bad karma on your part and thats why the "Karma God" let you off without being charged:D

10. thats a nice piece in your signature lots.