How do i get rid of Panic Attacks from smoking?

Discussion in 'General' started by KingOfTheClouds, Mar 14, 2012.

1. man I feel ya, I never used to when I started smoking years and years ago. Now though, when I have a t-break or a time where my tolerance goes down, I get blazed as fuck and my anxiety creeps in. I can somewhat control it not a horrible horrible problem but the cure to me is to get a tolerance.

2. [quote name='"The3amJunkie"']man I feel ya, I never used to when I started smoking years and years ago. Now though, when I have a t-break or a time where my tolerance goes down, I get blazed as fuck and my anxiety creeps in. I can somewhat control it not a horrible horrible problem but the cure to me is to get a tolerance.[/quote]

Right, I took a t break for 4/20 and I took 2 fat bong rips right away.. Btw, this was the first time I've had a break in over 2 years... I had mad anxiety..reminded me how I used to get.. But damn, fuuuck that.. I usually smoke all day every day so I usually don't get anxiety when I smoke at all

3. Don't smoke

Or find a strain that fits you.Indica is more couchlock and sativa will be more of a head high.Try an indica.

4. I suggest smoking in small amounts, take a bunch of little hits until you're comfy instead of rippin a huge hit and being overly baked. Get in a comfortable setting preferably with your fav drink and something fun to do. If you can occupy yourself you'll completely forget about everything else lol.

Good luck in enjoyin' the herb again,.