Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Pre '98 Bubba Kush - 2 weeks curing

• Please log in to reply

JonJonJon

JonJonJon

Here to learn, and grow.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 850 posts
So.....I've grown this strain a few times, but never this meticulously. This time, I couldn't have asked for more.

Looks: light green, small orange hairs, spherical nugs, dipped in crystals. Top nugs have a purple hue, even in indoor conditions (more of a ripened bud site)
Smell: distinct kush, piney, sour, coffee, some sweet
Feel: dense, grinder is recommended because crumbling it with your hands will rub off so much thc, might as well have a Kief compartment in that grinder.
Taste: powerful kush taste fades into a light sour taste, coffee undertones, kush taste lingering for a good while after blowing out smoke, salivation
High: immediate full body and mind relaxation. Not too heavy, but very balanced throughout the body. Very good medicine for anxiety patients, insomniacs, etc. or a good stress reliever after a hard days work.

See what I mean by the hue?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Chief rocka

Chief rocka

• Registered Upgraded
  • 214 posts
photo quality is terrible, can't really see no trichomes :(

JonJonJon

JonJonJon

Here to learn, and grow.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 850 posts
Yeah, sorry about that, it's all I got.

bubbling

bubbling

er'ryday smokah

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
Good review regardless. Are these genetics from Emerald Triangle? Definitely adding this strain to my wishlist.

JonJonJon

JonJonJon

Here to learn, and grow.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 850 posts

Good review regardless. Are these genetics from Emerald Triangle? Definitely adding this strain to my wishlist.

This plant was clone only from a dispensary in southern California, but I've heard some good things about Cali connection's pre 98 bubba kush bx2

mjmama25

mjmama25

NorCal Bladie

• Registered Upgraded
  • 13,971 posts
So jealous. I'm growing some regular Bubba Kush but would much prefer the pre98 you have. Good choice!

JonJonJon

JonJonJon

Here to learn, and grow.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 850 posts

So jealous. I'm growing some regular Bubba Kush but would much prefer the pre98 you have. Good choice!

Nice, where did you get your bubba?

pitbull420

pitbull420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 505 posts
Man I got this strain vegging now. Can't wait to get her into flower.

JarOfDank

JarOfDank

Burpin Mah Jars.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 446 posts
Fucking amazing looking stain.

smokehound

smokehound

Autodidact

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,789 posts
my friend's growing this right now.. I could get some nice macros of it.

pitbull420

pitbull420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 505 posts
Here's my Pre '98 Bubba Kush and 818 Headband from Cali connections. Both strains look and smell amazing!! The 818 is def a better yielder but the BK is'nt to far behind. Just one more week till harvest. The first two pics are of the BK and the last two are the 818.

Attached Thumbnails

• 006.JPG
  • 007.JPG
  • 001.JPG
  • 009.JPG

pitbull420

pitbull420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 505 posts
These two strains have to be some of the best I've ever grown / smoked. Both were awesome yielders of some rock hard buds. Would def recommend these strains to any serious grower for both personal or commercial use.

SAE1856

SAE1856

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
any smoke/grow report the 818 or the pre-98?? they're lookin frosty.

clinsanity

clinsanity

Resident Ginger

• Registered Upgraded
  • 825 posts

Here's my Pre '98 Bubba Kush and 818 Headband from Cali connections. Both strains look and smell amazing!! The 818 is def a better yielder but the BK is'nt to far behind. Just one more week till harvest. The first two pics are of the BK and the last two are the 818.

Man both of those strains look dank as hell! I didn't think Bubba was such a crystal covered strain.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users