Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

playing airsoft (legal or not?)

• Please log in to reply

Scapegoat Adams

Scapegoat Adams

GETTIN FUNKY!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 649 posts
so today me and 4 of my friends all blazed and then decided to go buy airsoft guns. we played in a public area at night and there wasnt anybody around but we were in a field behind an apartment complex. was this legal? where can someone legally play an airsoft game?

steezyDAT

steezyDAT

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,841 posts
why do you care if you haven't gotten caught

Scapegoat Adams

Scapegoat Adams

GETTIN FUNKY!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 649 posts

why do you care if you haven't gotten caught

because i dont want to get fucked over lol

Lavions

Lavions

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,467 posts

so today me and 4 of my friends all blazed and then decided to go buy airsoft guns. we played in a public area at night and there wasnt anybody around but we were in a field behind an apartment complex. was this legal? where can someone legally play an airsoft game?

Its illegal, you should play in forrest or some place far from city where are not much peoples, and report to police. (Its this way in Czech) But best is restricted airsoft/paintball areas.

awdcivic

awdcivic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 938 posts
just make sure you can keep your composure when your high and even if its illegal you can pull it off. as long as the cops dont know your high you wont get in trouble for playing paintball in a feild, you will get fucked over if the cops know you are high though.
keep playing if you can keep your composure and you wont have any probs.
happy tokin and shooting each other lolz.

ADStoker420

ADStoker420

Come to Butt-Head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,379 posts

just make sure you can keep your composure when your high and even if its illegal you can pull it off. as long as the cops dont know your high you wont get in trouble for playing paintball in a feild, you will get fucked over if the cops know you are high though.
keep playing if you can keep your composure and you wont have any probs.
happy tokin and shooting each other lolz.

I think he means just the act of playing airsoft since they resemble real guns

thelizardkin

thelizardkin

Skinks for life

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,234 posts
I don't think their illegal and even if they are I garrinte it would only get you a warning

Spacelee

Spacelee

be like water my friend

• Registered Upgraded
  • 234 posts
Playing on a public area is not only against most local ordinances, but it is completely stupid and you give a bad name to most people who play. If you don't have private property to play on, then go on an airsoft forum and find a game to play at.

Skunky Monkey

Skunky Monkey

Guru Grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 13,337 posts
Yeh it's illegal they could think there real and all of a sudden it's real and your getting sniped by sharpshooters.

Play in a forest.

Flemian

Flemian

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,711 posts
Go to the woods. Running in the open with realistic looking weapons is never a good idea regardless of its legality.

Blank1268

Blank1268

• Registered Upgraded
  • 165 posts
Gona have to agree with the woods. + if your in the woods why not smoke another bowl right?

Mendi769

Mendi769

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,943 posts
As long as you have the orange tip on it you should be fine, but if it's night time I wouldn't mess with it cops may not be able to see the orange and may think the guns are real.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users