playing airsoft (legal or not?)

Discussion in 'General' started by Scapegoat Adams, Mar 13, 2012.

1. so today me and 4 of my friends all blazed and then decided to go buy airsoft guns. we played in a public area at night and there wasnt anybody around but we were in a field behind an apartment complex. was this legal? where can someone legally play an airsoft game?

2. why do you care if you haven't gotten caught

3. because i dont want to get fucked over lol

4. Its illegal, you should play in forrest or some place far from city where are not much peoples, and report to police. (Its this way in Czech) But best is restricted airsoft/paintball areas.

5. just make sure you can keep your composure when your high and even if its illegal you can pull it off. as long as the cops dont know your high you wont get in trouble for playing paintball in a feild, you will get fucked over if the cops know you are high though.
    keep playing if you can keep your composure and you wont have any probs.
    happy tokin and shooting each other lolz.

6. [quote name='"awdcivic"']just make sure you can keep your composure when your high and even if its illegal you can pull it off. as long as the cops dont know your high you wont get in trouble for playing paintball in a feild, you will get fucked over if the cops know you are high though.
    keep playing if you can keep your composure and you wont have any probs.
    happy tokin and shooting each other lolz.[/quote]

I think he means just the act of playing airsoft since they resemble real guns

7. I don't think their illegal and even if they are I garrinte it would only get you a warning

8. Playing on a public area is not only against most local ordinances, but it is completely stupid and you give a bad name to most people who play. If you don't have private property to play on, then go on an airsoft forum and find a game to play at.

9. Yeh it's illegal they could think there real and all of a sudden it's real and your getting sniped by sharpshooters.

Play in a forest.

10. Go to the woods. Running in the open with realistic looking weapons is never a good idea regardless of its legality.

11. Gona have to agree with the woods. + if your in the woods why not smoke another bowl right?

12. As long as you have the orange tip on it you should be fine, but if it's night time I wouldn't mess with it cops may not be able to see the orange and may think the guns are real.