I Have Had Success!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by APalmer, Jul 6, 2006.

1. :hello: :hello: I took my brother out to my plot today because my plants were doing something strange and I wasn't for sure what was going on. It had started producing small leaves and it looked like they are getting tangled together.
    Well he came out and started laughing. He says that they are flowering. So he showed me that it is buds starting to form and the three leaves are the flowering leaves. He says they look great. He told me that they should of been another week or so before this but the booster I used and the pasta water and bannana peels really helped them grow.
    :eek: All of my plants are over 5 feet tall and they are at least 3 foot wide.:cool: He said I did a good job for it being a first time grower.
    I am waiting on my new digital camera to come in the mail I ordered it 3 days ago and paid for rush delivery, so hopefully its here in the morning. I will get some pics of my girls.
    Spanishfly thankyou for helping me as much as you did, Lots and Tonker also.. There is many more, but those three gave me the most posts when I needed answers.
    I owe my success to GC Forum Room. :hello:
    Have a great season!!! I am going to have a groovey haverst!!!!! :hello: :smoking: :smoking:

2. mm that sounds great cant wait to see some pics

3. Haha dude celebrate hard. and invite me!

4. Well now I must be patient. My brother says this is when a grower can kill their plants. He told me just to take care of them and leave them alone. So that isa what I am going to do. I'll get some pics. I am excited.

5. love to see some pics allie. take good care of your girls. you sound like you are on the right track.

also i could not count how many of us can say "i owe my success to GC" excellent people and information

6. congratulations!!!!!! :ey::bongin::ey:
    i'm excited for you! and for me! for everyone!
    cant wait for pics
    s12;)

7. Fisher You too I owe some rep+ to also. You have always been kind also

8. Geez where were all these people when I asked my questions:( ?

Congratulations! I'm in the middle of my grow and hoping for the same success.

9. congratz
    cant wait for the pics

10. Yeah everyone has been great up in here. I am waiting for the delivery man to come. They some at different times of the day so nobody can plan when to expect them.

11. Congratulations, it is good to see the ladies flower, mine will be a couple of weeks yet.

12. That is why I was looking for the pics of the starting of flowering because my plants were starting to look different and I wasn't sure what was happening. Well I hope I have a good outcome. I am excited about harvest.
    Now when I haverest do I pull root and all and hang it upside down?
    How long do I leave them hang? After I hang them do I then place it in a jar or do I break it apart and let it dry alittle longer
    My brother has a drying house. It has hooks in the ceiling a vent fan and it is heated to about 130 degree's and he leaves them in there for a couple days. He then takes all the buds off the plant and he makes hash oil out of the fan fingers. I don't have any clue how to do that and I don't like hash anyway. Well thanks again.

13. I saw the plant down - TIMBER!!!!!!

Then hang her upside down in my shed for about 5 days - until the stems snap inside the bud when you bend them.

But not too dry, not crispy dry, that is too far.

Then trim the bud, cut the buds off and trim the excess leaves.

14. allie you should put as much as you can in jars when it is dry. then you can smoke your other bud. and when you run out crack open the jars. it will blow your mind!! it can be left in a jar for 12 months roughly i wouldnt do it any longer than this.

15. Hey dude Glad I could help and thanks for saying thanks!!!!
    Congratulations:bongin:

you "Noob"!......j/k:D

16. Thanks for telling me what to do next. My brother just keeps telling me to do what i think I should. He is just being an ass.