what type of lighter do you use?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Nexocide, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Zippos are garbage for smoking anything but a cig if you smoke. Use it to light a candle, then bee line :bongin:

2. ForumRunner_20120318_125641.png

The Lucky #7 GameTable (middle one) is my daily driver if u will, and the Jack Daniels is a special occasion one and the EatRideSleep one is what I use at the track! Braaap

And o look my bowl snuck into the picture :smoke:

3. [quote name='"yeahpeen"']Zippos are garbage for smoking anything but a cig if you smoke. Use it to light a candle, then bee line :bongin:[/quote]

Some one can't afford a fancy $30 lighter :( or can't learn how to use one when smoking weed :rolleyes:

4. [quote name='"charger07"']Teglar Bics (but not white ones).

BTW, do any of you know of a lighter that can light a bowl while in a convertible with the top down?[/quote]

get a torch lighter man. you can get 'em pretty much anywhere.

5. #45 ROOReos, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    I tend to flick the Bic, but I plan on switching to a Herb Iron sometime soon. Matches are also fun to use, but you have to wait a few seconds after lighting it, because the red shit at the end of the match that burns tastes like shit.

6. Bics are what I only use.

7. [quote name='"PoppyPal"']

Some one can't afford a fancy $30 lighter :( or can't learn how to use one when smoking weed :rolleyes:[/quote]

I guess you just like the shitty lighter fluid taste my bad.

8. it doesnt taste like lighter fluid if you arent a fucking idiot. Zippo is THE lighter.

9. [quote name='"bonghitter4200"']

I guess you just like the shitty lighter fluid taste my bad.[/quote]

There's ways around that, read pg 4 I think I explained it and if u follow it CORRECTLY there will be zero "taste", and there is no better feeling than clicking open a zippo and sparking up a fat blunt! :smoke:

To each there own but don't knock it till u try it!

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you can't taste the fluid, try switching it up and tell me there's no difference. I only wick bud...until I get dabbing gear...

11. [quote name='"PoppyPal"']

There's ways around that, read pg 4 I think I explained it and if u follow it CORRECTLY there will be zero "taste", and there is no better feeling than clicking open a zippo and sparking up a fat blunt! :smoke:

To each there own but don't knock it till u try it![/quote]

No there's not zero taste your smoking a bowl with a zippo there's zippo taste iv held the lighter every way iv smoked with zippos before. I'm not an " idiot" by any means, if ur using a zippo it's going to taste like zippo deny it all you want iv tryed.

12. Bics.....I buy like 5 at a time.

13. Torch in the winters & either torch or BIC other times

Need a torch for those windy montreal winters :)

14. Bic, never did like torches

15. Bic, I had one last 7 months and it just died 2 days ago

16. How did you not lose it sooner :p maybe I'm just bad with lighters...

17. Djeep, just ordered a Clipper to try out though

18. Clippers!

image-2726625097.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Clipper = fake bic? :confused:

20. [quote name='"PoppyPal"']Clipper = fake bic? :confused:[/quote]

Definitely not.

They strike easier and cost a bit more than bics. Plus they have a different design all together. :confused: