what type of lighter do you use?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Nexocide, Mar 12, 2012.

1. :) :) :)

Attached Files:

2. Its real :)

3. I use matches with green tips :p

4. dont you own a lighter dude

5. I do, its a zippo, but I dont mind the matches. As long as you knock off the sulfer tip it dosent effect taste, the only problem is the sulfer smell.

6. zippo they're wind proof

7. [quote name='"silentbob182"']

zippo they're wind proof[/quote]

Wind proof as in the flame stays lit but its insanely uncontrollable so Idk if that'd work for him

8. Herb iron... Jus bought it last week & fucking love it. No butane

9. Zippos for light paper and bids for anything else, and of course with no safety.

10. All I need

Attached Files:

11. I use strike anywhere matches because I'm a bad ass who lights matches on anything.
    I started using them solely because of this video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfKnuWc_DDI&feature=related]25 Ways To Light A Match | Teeth, Thumb, Pants... - YouTube[/ame]

12. [quote name='"PoppyPal"']ZIPPO! be a boss! :SMOKE:[/quote]

Tastes like SHIT!!!!! Noooooooooo

13. Wait wait wait, all you guys using zippos that shits bad and tastes like zippo Fluid how can u stand it?!?!!?!?

14. [quote name='"bonghitter4200"']Wait wait wait, all you guys using zippos that shits bad and tastes like zippo Fluid how can u stand it?!?!!?!?[/quote]

U just have to kno how to use em, with jays and blunts its easy, but with bowls u gotta lean it towards the zippo to blaze it, not putting the zippo upside down over it like bics cus that releases so nasty fumes, or u just light it and wait 3 seconds cus the burst of butane er whatever is gone

15. Ewwww smoking zippo fluid I'll stick with the sun and a magnifying glass LOL

16. Baterries for the mflb

[​IMG]

17. BIC.

Nothing else even makes sense to me. :D

EDIT:

Zippos arent THAT bad...my dad always uses one when we smoke. I prefer a regular bic, but the zippo doesnt ruin the experience or anything.

Some folks just dont have better shit to complain about. :D

18. I'd rather not smoke then use a zippo ruins the flavor