Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Benadryl and weed

• Please log in to reply

j223

j223

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
Hey guys so i have some slight allergies, and i took one benadryl about an hour ago. Right now i feel pretty much normal, maybe a bit tired. Im wondering if it would be ok to smoke weed right now? would this cause and sort of bad high or weird reaction? And would i be alright to take another pill as needed, and smoke again later tonight? Thanks

Ratio

Ratio

Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,081 posts
lol no youll be fine go ahead.

look @ the back of your box to check how long you need to wait in between doses, its impossible for us to answer that bc there is several diff kinds of benadryl.

ghostonvacation

ghostonvacation

• Banned by Moderators
  • 9,378 posts
its ok to smoke it if you wanna DIE!

j223

j223

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
bump d

KillaWillaBilla

KillaWillaBilla

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,210 posts
you are good the high might be a little different kinda like when you have a cold and are on dxm

Guest_Toastin'_*

Guest_Toastin'_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
You'll be fine but if you die I'm not liable

dawntoker

dawntoker

ô¿ô

• Registered Upgraded
  • 484 posts
That's what i had for breakfast.

the814

the814

I like the view from here

• Registered Upgraded
  • 291 posts
if your talking about the little oval pink benadryl allergy ones. i took 2 once then smoked and it was just an intense sleepy/lazy high. like the normal high +the drowzy tiredness you feel when you take benadryl. that was sometime ago and i'm still here now so you'll be fine

Mmjpatient420

Mmjpatient420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
Did it yesterday your gonna fall asleep

TobySucks

TobySucks

Island Life

• Registered Upgraded
  • 284 posts
You'll be fine, you can actually trip off of benadryl and smoking bud pretty much cancels out the trip

RussianHaze

RussianHaze

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 298 posts
i think its okay if you just took one you might be more tired though...i know with dxm cough syrup its okay i think benadryls okay too but dont take alot ot that shit its horrible

nanners

nanners

smoke slut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,190 posts
Of course it is. I have the worst allergies, benedryl is one of the best antihistamines. I take benedryl all the time with weed.

Ganja.Bus

Ganja.Bus

Registered Bud User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 756 posts

you are good the high might be a little different kinda like when you have a cold and are on dxm

OP has allergies, he obviously doesn't use DXM.

Psygonyx

Psygonyx

Cucumber, boat, wire.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 499 posts
It's safe to mix cannabis with pretty much any substance, from what I've researched and personally experienced.

TheDankDude

TheDankDude

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,744 posts
You will fall asleep. But thats it.

ropeonacrap

ropeonacrap

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I sometimes take benadryl to sleep and my tolerance is pretty high. I normally take 3-4 of the 25 mg pills and that knocks me out for the night. I find low doses of beandryl and ganja can be synergistic, especially the genetically enhanced strains. Benadryl is OTC and if you aren't used to it, I would start with a low dose like 15 mg. Eventually you will become tolerant, and I am not too drowsy up to doses of 2 25mg pills or 50mg. You may feel too chilled out to really socialize. Wouldn't necessarily wish to do this before a party.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users