• Mar 10 2012 09:52 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Neat

• Dietgreentea
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 321 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:52 AM

When ever I smoke with friends, I always get weird leg twitches for about the first 30 minutes - an hour.
Has anyone else experienced this? Any ways of getting it to stop.. it's quite annoying.
Replies (10)

• vincentlink
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 291 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:36 AM

I got it right now brotha

• Banned

• chickensupreme
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 364 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:23 AM

yeah its from being too relaxed and your bodys just trying to move. notice that it doesn't happen when u walk. My theory atleast haha

• mr man fan
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:26 AM

^ that or fight/flight response. related to anxiety and shit. or maybe you just need to exert yourself physically more?

all possibilities. happens to me sometimes too. looks kinda sketch.

• "Squinty"

• Lghtnsurf
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 393 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 05:20 PM

my girlfriend used to get them a lot. when she would smoke not just her legs, but her arms would also twitch and shed feel really embarrassed. i wish i was able to tell her how to help but i've been wondering the same.

• Get Blown

• PipPip
  • DichroFusion
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 05:43 PM

I know when I used to do harder downers my fingers would twitch something crazy! I think chickensupreme has the right idea. Your body is only trying to wake itself up.

• Banned

• xG20Tx
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 190 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:04 PM

Yeah I feel ya, sometimes my body will start shaking if I smoke a lot. I chalk it up to anxiety, usually when I'm in a smoke session with a lot of people.

• Vapor Enthusiast

• Yosh139
  • Bronze Member
  • 6,830 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:08 PM

I twitch hella when I smoke, and I think like chickensupreme, I think it's your body trying to move.

This reminds me of a person I smoked with once, he couldn't stop moving. Like he'd rock back and forth and back and forth. He also was messing with his hands a lot. And he's like dude stop twitching to me :rolleyes:

• Junior DANK
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:24 AM

I twitch hella when I smoke, and I think like chickensupreme, I think it's your body trying to move.

This reminds me of a person I smoked with once, he couldn't stop moving. Like he'd rock back and forth and back and forth. He also was messing with his hands a lot. And he's like dude stop twitching to me :rolleyes:

Sounds like this dude was on crack lmao!

• KiidKush
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 187 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:03 AM

I also twitch, it looks weird to other people but half the time i dont notice it. :smoke:

• The Marijuana Guru

• aaanythiNG
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 413 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:04 AM

Happens to the best of us. No worries.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved