Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Twitches when smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dietgreentea, Mar 10, 2012.

1. When ever I smoke with friends, I always get weird leg twitches for about the first 30 minutes - an hour.
    Has anyone else experienced this? Any ways of getting it to stop.. it's quite annoying.

2. I got it right now brotha

3. yeah its from being too relaxed and your bodys just trying to move. notice that it doesn't happen when u walk. My theory atleast haha

4. ^ that or fight/flight response. related to anxiety and shit. or maybe you just need to exert yourself physically more?

all possibilities. happens to me sometimes too. looks kinda sketch.

5. my girlfriend used to get them a lot. when she would smoke not just her legs, but her arms would also twitch and shed feel really embarrassed. i wish i was able to tell her how to help but i've been wondering the same.

6. I know when I used to do harder downers my fingers would twitch something crazy! I think chickensupreme has the right idea. Your body is only trying to wake itself up.

7. Yeah I feel ya, sometimes my body will start shaking if I smoke a lot. I chalk it up to anxiety, usually when I'm in a smoke session with a lot of people.

8. I twitch hella when I smoke, and I think like chickensupreme, I think it's your body trying to move.

This reminds me of a person I smoked with once, he couldn't stop moving. Like he'd rock back and forth and back and forth. He also was messing with his hands a lot. And he's like dude stop twitching to me :rolleyes:

9. [quote name='"Yosh139"']I twitch hella when I smoke, and I think like chickensupreme, I think it's your body trying to move.

This reminds me of a person I smoked with once, he couldn't stop moving. Like he'd rock back and forth and back and forth. He also was messing with his hands a lot. And he's like dude stop twitching to me :rolleyes:[/quote]

Sounds like this dude was on crack lmao!

10. I also twitch, it looks weird to other people but half the time i dont notice it. :smoke:

11. Happens to the best of us. No worries.