The TRUTH About Passing/Failing a Drug Test Using Pectin (Jello Mix)

Discussion in 'General' started by POTFORTY2, Mar 10, 2012.

1. #41 Cactus Ed, Jun 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
    That's funny, gelatin packs around your kidneys. Good one. Stop listening to your little sister. 5th grade drug test advise is rarely helpful. Pectin is soluble fiber, as is Benefiber and it's generics. It binds with the fatty THC metabolites in the bowel preventing them from being reabsorbed before elimination. Taking it a few hours before the tests may help a little but taking it daily for a few days before the test would help the most.

2. How much does Quick fix cost and where do i get it?

3. Yo I’m not sure about heavy use but smoking one bowl pack a day or less jello will work. I did it for an AODA and used one $0.88 pack of jello in 32 ounces of water and chugged it. Then went to the bathroom one time before the test and passed. I used normal jello not even certo or anything similar. I was a heavy user before like years of everyday multiple times a day smoking. A friend mentioned jello and I was damn near broke at the time. If you have money use Xtreme I have passed 2 lab tests with it, just don’t be stupid and pour the whole thing in.