1st grow eeek

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by glazedJ, Jul 5, 2006.

1. [​IMG]

Okay, so this is my weed plant so far. Its been outside for about 2 weeks now, I germinated outside in the dirt so yep. Is it looking okay? I gave it some osmocote 19-6-12 today. I hope it doesn't get nute burn, or is it to early to even give ferts? Thanks all.

2. Looks good, if you didn't give it too much fertz that'll be good and help it start... I needed to give mine fertz as early as you:p

3. How in the world do you expect to get any kind of descent yeild off of the plant getting it started so LATE. Its only got a few weeks left of vegging anf the sun is going to turn to flowering. You will be lucky to get all your base leaves out. You will have to finish that inside so I suggest before it get to big I would get a big bucket 7.5 gallons if you can leave it out until you have to bring it.
    Its a good looking plant just to late to be getting going.

4. oh also do you guys think it is to early to LST the plant? Cause I already started lsting it today its about 3'' so I have no clue, I heard its never to early to lst really but okay.

5. Too LATE to get any yield off it anyway.

6. no one NEEDS to fert at all, especially at that age!!!

on subject: way too late to plant, way too early to fert, way too early to LST. do not LST until you know its a female. i suggest you do some research and make a better go of it next year. stick with it this year you may learn something but probably no harvest.