Freezeland Strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by masterdiesel, Mar 9, 2012.

1. #1 masterdiesel, Mar 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2012
    EDIT: Hey blades hows it going?

Old school stoner classic is fast flowering (45 days!) solid couch lock producer.
    Perfect pot for Sunday afternoon hangovers, movie or football watching.
    Freeze Land will help you fall in love with your couch.
    It’s extremely piney weed. Probably the most piney smelling, tasting and looking weed a cannabis enthusiast can find.
    An awesome sample came my way that my indica loving body tweaked too. Relieving pain and helping with sleep.
    Potheads from the ’70s will instantly recognize the bud structure, high and taste.
    Those seventy stoners will fondly remember this piney outdoor weed. With its harsh
    cough, intense dense smoke and downward spiral high. My fantastically grown outdoor nug lived up to the old slogan If You Don’t Cough, You Don’t Get Off.
    Fascinatingly there’s little to no genetic information available.
    I suspect given it’s pine smell, taste and structure Freeze Land is actually Northern Lights #2. According to the History of Northern Lights, #2 disappeared, but this version of NL had a piney musty smell too it.
    There are several different strains of Northern Lights, with most people familiar with NL #5.
    It’s an originator that’s for sure.
    Unlike traditional Amsterdam indica weed with its bland taste and smell, Freeze Land has plenty of taste and nose bud pop.
    When ground finely a wondrous stinky piney smell filled my space.
    Freeze Land produces a dense vapor bag for a rich hardy toke.
    While some sativas are known to dance on your pallet, Freeze Land bulldozes your taste buds.
    Leaving great red eye in its wake.
    Badly grown, which there is plenty, will produce a coughing fit.
    Even well grown will produce a coughing fit Inhale slowly.
    The hardy outdoor strain is popular in these parts because it’s suitable for Northern Ontario and Quebec where its forty-five day flowering time is perfect for their growing season. Another reason is the plant is very forgiving making it almost idiot proof.
    Both are traits found in Northern Lights and their offspring.
    Freeze Land crossed with M-39 becomes the infamous Quebec Gold.

Freeze Land Possibly Northern Lights #2

Is this the real story behind Freezeland Blades? Is it really bred from Northernlights?

Happy Smoking.

2. I damn sure would LOVE to find some true Freezeland seeds.