Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Does smoking affect your lips?

• Please log in to reply

HighinHI

HighinHI

• Registered Upgraded
  • 365 posts
I think my lips have gotten harder since I've been smoking a lot. I think it might be because I always smoke from my metal pipe and the place where I put my mouth is always hot. Even smoking joints sometimes burns my lips.

So, does smoking and all that heat affect your lips? Like after a while will my lips get all hard and crusty?

J Dylan

J Dylan

Hell'llFreezeFromMelodies

• Old School
  • 4,470 posts
uhh

in my experience, straight up "no."

lol

I can't say i've ever noticed my lips crusting due to smoking. just get some chapstick and slap it on there man-- you're probably just in some dry weather.

edit: but then again, you live in hawaii. how dry could that be? lol

OhFuhQ

OhFuhQ

stickyickyicky

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,278 posts
on nights that i smoke alot , the next day i get a lil crusty shit , just keep licking your lips..it goes away..nothing to worry about ..;)
  • .....CAM..... likes this

hvzgg

hvzgg

• Registered Upgraded
  • 415 posts
sometimes my lips crack if i smoke a lot. lips get dry from the smoke so try getting the smoke straight into the mouth, if it's your piece or u clean it before passing it, that is.

PocketRocket

PocketRocket

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
actually licking your dry or cracked lips will probably make it 10x worse, chap stick for about 2 days will sort it right out, ive seen peoples lips tht lick em all the time n they go really like pinky so it luks like uv got lipstick on not gud if ur a bloke.

vvhr

vvhr

mmoonlit

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
yes, they'll get nasty and cracked and chapped

use some chapstick!

Tyrone_C

Tyrone_C

Dope da dope

• Registered Upgraded
  • 352 posts

on nights that i smoke alot , the next day i get a lil crusty shit , just keep licking your lips..it goes away..nothing to worry about ..;)

Don't lick them TOO much, I always did that when I did uppers (fucks with the mouth) and it really irritates them after a while, then they get red, grow huge, and eventually get chapped and crusty like you've never seen them before...not fun. Thats pretty exessive licking though I'd imagine, along with all the jaw movements.

Grt

Grt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 215 posts

Don't lick them TOO much, I always did that when I did uppers (fucks with the mouth) and it really irritates them after a while, then they get red, grow huge, and eventually get chapped and crusty like you've never seen them before...not fun. Thats pretty exessive licking though I'd imagine, along with all the jaw movements.

ahaha what the fuck? like your entire top lip swole up? mine only get irritated right in the middle of my top lip, get a little chapped from when the smoke gets too hot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users