Watch this and help change the world.!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Screamslaughter, Mar 8, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc]KONY 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

2. oh u gotta be fuckin kidding me another kid who watches a 30min vid becomes instant activist...
    please... like you even know where the fuck uganda is lol

3. Actually., I don't give a fuck about kony or the kids...
    I think it's about taking the opportunity to show the government that the people can make decisions and we do care about our country..
    I think this was givin to us to be used to show that in numbers., anyone can change the world.
    The gov. has givin up on is and are going to take action if the world doesn't wake up and take back our rights...

And FYI- I'm already an activist.

4. [quote name='"Screamslaughter"']Actually., I don't give a fuck about kony or the kids...
    I think it's about taking the opportunity to show the government that the people can make decisions and we do care about our country..
    I think this was givin to us to be used to show that in numbers., anyone can change the world.
    The gov. has givin up on is and are going to take action if the world doesn't wake up and take back our rights...

And FYI- I'm already an activist.[/quote]

This isnt even in our country. Lol? Its in Uganda.

No, this was just spammed by everyone because people believed they could make a difference from just posting it on fb/twitter/etc..

Yet do you know that Kony has been inactive since 2006 and this entire ordeal has been dealt with.

Obviously there are still kids running around with guns just because Uganda and all of those other shit hole countries are too hard to control and contain.

Your an activist, yet you didnt know Kony was out of commission?

Did you know one of the producers/lead managers of this program was caught for public masterbation around children and jailed?

Obviously not. :smoking:

People these days.

5. I meant if we take this opportunity and show that we can make a difference., no matter what the issue is.
    It has nothing to do with the kony thing at all.
    It's proving to the world that it's not hard just to stand up for what we believe in.

6. [quote name='"Screamslaughter"']I meant if we take this opportunity and show that we can make a difference., no matter what the issue is.
    It has nothing to do with the kony thing at all.
    It's proving to the world that it's not hard just to stand up for what we believe in.[/quote]

Yeah I agree. There is a large amount of power in social networking. Word can get around hella quick.

7. After all the bullshit is over., we should notice- or some of us will...
    Notice that it's not hard to stand up for what we believe in.
    Cuz people now a days just listen to the propaganda on the media... And feel like they have no say.
    But everyone with a way to communicate has a say in everything that happens.

8. wtf u doing in your bathroom next to the toilet? blueberry drops? what the fuc....:confused::confused: