Take My girlfriend back after she had sex with her ex while we were broken up?

Discussion in 'General' started by ElPelusa, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Honestly, I would say hell no. To have sex with another while y'all are broken up is one thing but eith her ex? thats a different situation. What if thats the person she goes to when times are rough all the time even when you two are together? If anything, you should probably just take her back as a friend with benefits or something like that. Ultimately, it's your choice, but that what i would consider.

2. Alot of us have been in situations like yours, and from my experiences, its better in the long one to move on. In 6 months she will be just one of the many girls you've been with. Save your self the heart ache.

3. You weren't together when she had sex so no rules were broken so do whatever you want dude

4. He had already gotten in that pussy before. She liked you enough to not be with him and be with you. Not like it's that big of a deal like a random stranger at a bar. If I got up in some girl, in the future you would rather have me sleep with her than someone who hasn't gotten in it before. Still pretty shitty, you make the decision. No girl is worth drama though.

5. "Hey All,

I need advice. About 3 months ago me and my ex broke up. I decided I had enough and finished it. Recently we got back in contact cuz I realised how much I missed her and didnt want any1 else. This should be your motivation. We were discussin everythin when the topic turned to have either one slept with some1. I havent had sex with any1 and I was shocked to find out that she had slept with an old flame. Shes not the type to sleep around and said she was in a bad place over me telling her that it was over forever and it was a moment of weakness and she was vunreable.

The thing is about a month after we finished it she called me to ask could we give it another try and all this and I told her it wouldnt work and we'd have to move on. About a week later she slept with this guy.

I think I could get over this but its the person she done it with is the thing. She knows that I hate this guy. Don't worry. You don't have to date him. She did nothin but bad mouth him for the 3 years we were together whenever he came up, calling him this that and the other. And all it took was to say sorry to her on one night out and a week later after I told her move on it happened. What did you expect her to do, pine over you forever? You told her to move on, silly.

We had broken up before and nothin like this happened. She maintains that If she thought there was a chance for us she would of nvr went near any1 and that when I said there was no hope she just hit rock bottom. I really wanna be with this girl but I dunno can I handle the embarrasment of ogin back knwin that HE was with her and it was as easy as fuck! If you love the girl, be with her. Sticks and stones...something something...

I really dont know what to do. I wanted nothin more than to get back with her but knowin that was that stupid (You kicked her to the curb. Let's not be a pot calling the kettle black) and weak to jump back into bed with him really annoys me. I dont know what to do....I dunno whether to move on or bite the bullet and get back? It just bugs me that it seems like this fella has somehtin over her and it was easy to get her back into bed... She said that it was jus a drunken mistake one night and it nothin happened after that and she regretted it the next day. Im all over the place the last 2 days thinkin of what to do. Im supposed to meet up alter for a talk about all this but really dont know what to do..... I do love this girl still and dont want any1 else but I dunno can I get over it.Any advice? Thanks"

Be an adult about the situation and accept responsibility for your role in the events that transpired. Your decision to leave her pushed her into the arms of another. You told her that there was no chance, so she went looking for something to fill the void that you created, even if only for one night. I've gone through something remarkably similar to this and regret my childish actions to this day. I owned up to my mistake and got back with her in spite of events that occurred when we weren't together. Why? Because I loved her. If you truly love her, this will be a mere speed bump on the road of your lives.