Take My girlfriend back after she had sex with her ex while we were broken up?

Discussion in 'General' started by ElPelusa, Mar 7, 2012.

1. #1 ElPelusa, Mar 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2012
    Hey All,

I need advice. About 3 months ago me and my ex broke up. I decided I had enough and finished it. Recently we got back in contact cuz I realised how much I missed her and didnt want any1 else. We were discussin everythin when the topic turned to have either one slept with some1. I havent had sex with any1 and I was shocked to find out that she had slept with an old flame. Shes not the type to sleep around and said she was in a bad place over me telling her that it was over forever and it was a moment of weakness and she was vunreable.

The thing is about a month after we finished it she called me to ask could we give it another try and all this and I told her it wouldnt work and we'd have to move on. About a week later she slept with this guy.

I think I could get over this but its the person she done it with is the thing. She knows that I hate this guy. She did nothin but bad mouth him for the 3 years we were together whenever he came up, calling him this that and the other. And all it took was to say sorry to her on one night out and a week later after I told her move on it happened.

We had broken up before and nothin like this happened. She maintains that If she thought there was a chance for us she would of nvr went near any1 and that when I said there was no hope she just hit rock bottom. I really wanna be with this girl but I dunno can I handle the embarrasment of ogin back knwin that HE was with her and it was as easy as fuck!

I really dont know what to do. I wanted nothin more than to get back with her but knowin that was that stupid and weak to jump back into bed with him really annoys me. I dont know what to do....I dunno whether to move on or bite the bullet and get back? It just bugs me that it seems like this fella has somehtin over her and it was easy to get her back into bed... She said that it was jus a drunken mistake one night and it nothin happened after that and she regretted it the next day. Im all over the place the last 2 days thinkin of what to do. Im supposed to meet up alter for a talk about all this but really dont know what to do..... I do love this girl still and dont want any1 else but I dunno can I get over it.Any advice? Thanks

2. Who says she was stupid and weak? Maybe she just wanted to get laid.

You weren't in a relationship with her when she was having sex with other people, so... Whatever. :p

Do whatever you feel is best for you. If you want to get back together with her, then give it a go. If you don't, then don't. :smoking:

3. hey man,
    i personaly would not have anything to do with her, but that does not mean it is necesarrily the right thing to do....

4. sure it is your fault...she sleeps with him, and it is because of you, not her or her wants....if is just because you made her feel bad....

do you really believe that?

5. I honeslty dont know what to believe. I know she using that as en excuse. Her thing was that I told her that there was no hope for us and to move on. An she was tryin to move on by doing this.

6. Fuck no.

People should not tolerate this.

Fuck her, not literally, you might catch something.

7. People should not tolerate what? Their ex-girlfriends having sex with other people? :p

8. #8 Lerf, Mar 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2012
    From the title don't do it. In your brain you may of justified it being OK but that's only in your brain. In a split second she will turn into the whore everyone here knows she is capable of being. You can make anything in your head your way if that's what you really want; you'll find a way to lawyer your way to make it right. In all honesty, you just need to realize that you will probably not end up with this girl if that is what is influencing your choice. I.E You don't want to regret because she may be the one. Get that out of your head, you played the game and you lost. Now go play again and find a girl thats right for you. Life is too short to be dealing with bitches and hoes. Same thing happened to me around first this year. I moved to a different state and ex left me for dude that she cheated on me with and I took her back for it. BTW she ended up doing it 2-3 times (One was a blowjob so I guess that kinda doesnt count and it was first 2 months [Notice how the 2 month thing justifies it being OK to cheat, DONT LET YOUR HEAD MANIPULATE YOUR THOUGHTS]). Just go back out at life and live the single life until you meet someone else. I seriously thought about killing myself when this happened and now that I got a job here and everything being single is so awesome. Rip my bong all day, talk to as many chicks as I want (Make it a game) and just try to live and be happy. Then you can pick and choose girls that aren't hootchies, don't let them choose you. You know what I mean, those slutty ass bitches that ask for it, without asking for it.

BTW MY EX CURRENT SITUATION: Living with a man she doesn't love just to provide for her child. Talking to other people on top of BF (Telling me other day how she doesn't love me or him and she loves this guy she met at school). Fucked up thing is, He is paying her school. And on top of that she cheated on him with me a couple weeks ago. After that, that's what turned my dumbass brain around and realize that hoes are nothing but tricks and idk too high. That's what made me buy an OZ and enjoy bong hits and now I'm OK (BLUE DREAM FTW). Just talk to other girls, thats the only thing thats going to stop the hurt if your still on your emotional betrayal. You just need to be happy your single. Be happy you don't have to worry about taking a girl to work. Be happy you don't have to limit your eyes. Be happy you're not taking care of her problems. BTW DON'T DO NOT **DO NOT** Speak bad about your self-esteem to her. This will only further justify what she did and in no way shape or form will you manipulate her into feeling bad. This girl has a fuck you attitude and she isn't turning back

9. Can I just point out...

They broke up. He broke up with her. And then, while she was single, she slept with someone else.

I don't see why it's all about how easily susceptible your ex is. Like she couldn't have just decided that she wanted to get laid. She was just so easy that she spread her legs and took it.

Really? :poke:

10. Do what feels right ... After all, you're the one who's gotta be with her :)

But, do think about this - For most people, it is easier to sleep with someone they've already slept with rather than start hunting again. In short, she didn't hook up with someone new. That says something IMO.

11. I dont know what feels right. Im changin my mind every couple of hours. I can see what your sayin about not sleeping with some1 new but outta all ppl to do it with she chose him and she knew that would get to me. She maintains it wasnt spiteful and it was just a drunken thing that happened but Im just all over the place at the moment. My head says move on but my heart says give it another try. As corny as that sounds :confused:

12. Don't worry, nothing is corny when it's about the special one in your life :)

I understand what you mean ... You really know her ... Do you think she would sleep with him just outta spite? Swap places with her in your head, what would you have done had she dumped you like that?

Be rational and take your time ... If you think this is something that will bother you in the future, I guess you know what needs to be done.

13. Shes not a spiteful person, she nevr was. I would of done the same thing, difference is I probably wouldnt of even told her and jus chanced getting away with it!

14. Well, then, you have it ... She was and is honest with you man ... In today's world, that's a hard trait to come by. Don't dwell on what's gone, it's already in the past. If you think, you can give her a fair chance, get back together but, if, for your own reasons, you can't forgive her, pl spare her the extra pain!

15. Everyone deserves a second chance. Cliche but its true. Give it another shot, if you cant deal with it then just break up. But if you love her, try. There's no point in not trying when if you do everything may be fine a few weeks or months down the line.

16. do not do it

17. Forget that hoe. If you want to always be salty she got back w/ her ex go right ahead and get back w/ her dude.

18. Ya I can see what your saying. I have to meet up with her in the nxt couple of hours and we're gonna talk about everything an see where we go from there.

19. I hope whatever happens, you both are happy at the end of the discussion ... G'luck man! :)

20. Thanks dude :)