Hash oil price?

Discussion in 'General' started by flapjack1439, Mar 7, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Sunn"']100? Lol. Last time i picked up my guy had weed, hash, and hash oil. weed was 20/g, hash was 30 (used to be 20 though, lame), oil was 40.[/quote]

I can average 3-5g of BHO from an oz of high quality trim (bud trim).

Butane is about $6 a bottle.

So to recoup money the acceptable price would be 35-75. Your prices are average, his area might not have oil come through often.

2. [quote name='"Spaced"']

That's terrible advice for someone who doesn't know much about oils.

It's a good way to blow your ass up if you don't know what you're doing.

I make it often, with every precaution possible, and I've still had numerous close calls.[/quote]
    If someone els can do somthing I can read about it and do it too! Just don't be dumb while doing it!

3. [quote name='"bonghitter4200"']
    If someone els can do somthing I can read about it and do it too! Just don't be dumb while doing it![/quote]

Have you ever done a BHO run? Do you know what it entails?

You could read on how to replace injectors on a 7.3L Ford F250 diesel, it doesn't mean you could replace them.

Experience and knowledge different greatly.

4. Sooooo... Did he buy it? o.o

5. I didn't buy it still dunno if I wanna drop 100 bucks but I really do wanna try bho. O and its never around here I've smoked for 6 years never seen anyone selling it.

6. I pay 75 for my hash oil, im not trolling at all.

7. Id buy. The price is a little high for my taste but if it isnt in your area often then that is a respectable price.

8. [quote name='"Spaced"']

You could read on how to replace injectors on a 7.3L Ford F250 diesel, it doesn't mean you could replace them.

Experience and knowledge different greatly.[/quote]

Yes actually quite a bit, and yea it dose if another man can do it so can I

9. I'd pay 50/gram for quality quality quality oil... Like it better get me extremely stoned with 1 bong rip, and that 1 bong rip will be a tiny little drop.

But 100 a gram? Just look for some good kief or bubble hash and smoke a little bit more, honestly oil isn't worth that much.

10. Never see hash other then what me and my buddies make

11. [quote name='"Spaced"']

Experience and knowledge different greatly.[/quote]

But everyone has to start somewhere.

I just did my first run the other day and I didn't blow myself up. Anybody can make bho, just do the research and get all the supplies and its actually quite easy.

As long as you're safe I think its actually a lot more rewarding to do it yourself. Plus you need to experience things before you can have knowledge about a subject

12. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']

But everyone has to start somewhere.

I just did my first run the other day and I didn't blow myself up. Anybody can make bho, just do the research and get all the supplies and its actually quite easy.

As long as you're safe I think its actually a lot more rewarding to do it yourself. Plus you need to experience things before you can have knowledge about a subject[/quote]

Yes it is quite easy, but its also something that unless done with extreme caution, is terribly dangerous.

One mess up and BOOM.

This is something you don't get two chances with if you make a mistake.

13. [quote name='"Spaced"']

Yes it is quite easy, but its also something that unless done with extreme caution, is terribly dangerous.

One mess up and BOOM.

This is something you don't get two chances with if you make a mistake.[/quote]

Yes but as long as you do it outside and be safe about it the risk is actually not very much.

Obviously no flames it smoking but that's just a given.

Even you had to do it a first time. I'm sure, just like I did, you did the research and made sure you were being safe about it. Or you were with someone who knew what they were doing, either way.

All I'm saying is as long as you watch the videos and do the reading and get the right materials to do it, it can be really fun and rewarding to make it yourself. It's just one more thing to say i can do

14. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']

Yes but as long as you do it outside and be safe about it the risk is actually not very much.

Obviously no flames it smoking but that's just a given.

Even you had to do it a first time. I'm sure, just like I did, you did the research and made sure you were being safe about it. Or you were with someone who knew what they were doing, either way.

All I'm saying is as long as you watch the videos and do the reading and get the right materials to do it, it can be really fun and rewarding to make it yourself. It's just one more thing to say i can do[/quote]

Yeah I fully agree, I wasn't debating its easily do-able. But since there's an influx of children on this board, I want them to know there's a risk.

I tend to use hot water instead of a hotplate/heating pad

15. Haha ill give you that. I'm assuming everyone that's doing it is mature enough to be safe about it, probably nieve of me haha

That's what i did. I used hot water to boil off the butane and after it bubbled for a while I scraped it up and heat it up and vac purged it a couple times. It came out ok but it was my first time so I still got a lot of tweaking to do

16. bho is very safe as long as you make it correctly. as far as the 100 dollar price tag on a gram... its a litttle pricey but if you take into consideration i get about 3 grams of oil/wax per oz using decent buds that cost me 225 to 250 a oz. so i basically am payin about 75 a gram.

but then again not everyone can get quality buds for 225 a oz. Most people pay 350 .