The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Paradise Seeds Wappa Smoke Report

• by rhapsodyrcks
  • Mar 07 2012 05:05 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• rhapsodyrcks
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 8,164 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:05 AM

Strain: Paradise Seeds Wappa

Genetics: Indica; other then that unknown. Paradise Seeds generally does not revel the line of the plant.

Height: Exactly as the breeder says about two feet when forced to flower at 1.

Medium: 3 gallon Airpot, Fox Farms Ocean Soil.

Nutes: Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow/Bloom A/B, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud and Bud Candy. Bontanicare Cal Mag. Oh and Superthrive which I have no idea if it works. Id squirt 3 or 4 drops in every watering.

Light: 240w Blackstar LED Panel for veg and 1 month of flowering. 2nd month of flowering under California Lightworks Solarstorm 800w 5 watt LED Diodes, T8 UV-B lighting. (I did not have the Solarstorm for the 1st 2 months.)

Flower time: 8 weeks

Yield: 1.8 oz dry

Smell: A soft fruity smell. Nothing harsh at all.

Smoke: Very smooth with a nice fruit taste. Not sure which just fruity tasting. Very pleasant.

High: Exactly as Paradise Seeds describes...A pure indica with no couchlock effect. Its a active happy cerebral high. Very good day time smoke. Not sleepy in anyway using it. I feel very perceptive and have a feeling of euphoria. One of the better smokes in my opinion. Highly recommended

Comments: A great grow...was effortless. Huge center cola and nice big fat dense nuggets on the sides. Hardly any odor to it making it great for people concerned about that. I received this seed as a freebie and will be growing many more of these in my next grow. It has all the qualities growth wise, and smoke wise that I like.

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by rhapsodyrcks, 07 March 2012 - 05:08 AM.

• dragon999 likes this
Replies (15)

• Guest_guest/banned_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:59 PM

:wave: Awesome, Wappa has been my biggest yeilding strain so far.

Can get amazing yeilds under a 600w HPS even with other plants in there forget BigBud :smoke:

• rhapsodyrcks
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 8,164 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:38 PM

:wave: Awesome, Wappa has been my biggest yeilding strain so far.

Can get amazing yeilds under a 600w HPS even with other plants in there forget BigBud :smoke:

I find Big Bud works. Not that expensive so I will keep using it. Ive been getting awesome yields off all my plants under my LED panel.

• itsofficial
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 333 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:51 AM

Thanks for the report, I have a Wappa in the 8th week of flower right now. Did the leaves on your Wappa start turning lime green/yellow pretty early in flower? This happened to me, and I also had a lot of leaves die off as well. More than any of my other plants.

• rhapsodyrcks
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 8,164 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:43 AM

Thanks for the report, I have a Wappa in the 8th week of flower right now. Did the leaves on your Wappa start turning lime green/yellow pretty early in flower? This happened to me, and I also had a lot of leaves die off as well. More than any of my other plants.

Not to many leaves if any fell off that I can remember. They did start turning yellow when I harvested. Not heavily but had a bleaching yellow look

• itsofficial
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 333 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:40 PM

Wow really? Ill have to see what my yield is, but I must've been doing something wrong haha. I will definitely be trying this strain again. Have you tried Paradise Seeds Acid and Nebula?

• AGaiNST aLL Odds

• dragon999
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:41 PM

Thanks a lot for this smoke report Dude!

I got this one as a freebie too and was wondering what it's like! As of now though my Confidential Cheese and OG Kush are filling my Indica slots, but if there's room in the future I might replace something else with this Wappa.

:bongin:

• rhapsodyrcks
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 8,164 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:18 PM

Wow really? Ill have to see what my yield is, but I must've been doing something wrong haha. I will definitely be trying this strain again. Have you tried Paradise Seeds Acid and Nebula?

I actually had two of those in flowering and I gave them to a friend recently since I am moving. I will try again at my new place. I def am sold on Paradise seeds though awesome genetics great smoke at least Wappa. I plan on making Wappa a regular thing I grow. Perhaps Nebula as well.

• itsofficial
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 333 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:34 AM

You should definitely try them again. I actually did way better with Nebula and Acid than I did with Wappa, you won't be disappointed. I agree, Im sold on Paradise seeds.

• rhapsodyrcks
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 8,164 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:30 AM

Whooot whoot Paradise Seeds put pics of the Wappa I grew that the bud for this report came from. Last two pics in the Seed catagory.

Gallery Paradise Seeds

• itsofficial
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 333 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:45 PM

Awesome man! Your buds ended up fat. One more quick question for you. Today is day 60 for the Wappa I have, but still seem to have a good amount of white hairs. Did your Wappa have a good amount of white hairs when you chopped?

• rhapsodyrcks
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 8,164 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:49 PM

Awesome man! Your buds ended up fat. One more quick question for you. Today is day 60 for the Wappa I have, but still seem to have a good amount of white hairs. Did your Wappa have a good amount of white hairs when you chopped?

She was mostly amber. Just wait it out some. No two plants are the same really.

• Cannabis Smoker

• trazyfilth
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:56 AM

Very Nice review @Op though the grow didnt harvest a whole lot the big fat dense nugs are sure nice though.

• Legalize it

• uneek
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 211 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:56 AM

was that 3.1 ounces dry?

• rhapsodyrcks
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 8,164 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:23 AM

was that 3.1 ounces dry?

About that...was a while ago that I posted this so cant recall exactly never wrote it down.

• Pip
  • greenhydro420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:03 PM

i have one outside that i topped at tha 4th node,its 4ft tall now,leaves turned a lime green recently "just before flower"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved