Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetic CBD pill like Marinol?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by kotcarson, Mar 6, 2012.

1. So can someone please tell me why three people have made brand new accounts, and only have their posts in here? Simply to defend Dixiex? This thread doesn't show from a google search so its obvious they are all the same person.

As for this hemp oil, its a sham. Rick Simpsons isnt, but thia is simply someone trying to make a buck off unsuspecting people in pain.

Those lab tests? Not real. Thats somthing thrown together in photoshop.

2. I didn't wanna acuse photo doctoring til I had more proof, but I agree that this whole thread screams fishy. I emailed CannLabs about this test result, and it's legitimacy, so we shall see from the source itself.

3. *these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
    These products and statements are not ment to treat,cure, diagnose, or prevent any disease.

Oh really? That right there is the proof. That hemp oil is a sham. Im a medical patient and i wouldnt even order off their "real site" fuck them.

4. Did you find anything out from your e-mail to cann labs? Is the Dixie Hemp legit?

5. :poke:

6. #86 CBDfromHEMP, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2013
    @Izzy. Did you hear back from Sheldon? Has he talked with the people at the Lab?

7. You are a moron. You obviously don't know shit about shit. They are sold as wellness products-- much like vitamin supplements. Show me a vitamin supp that doesn't have that message. I'll bet you have purchased a vitamin before.

Open your mind a bit.

8. Ever think someone may have posted a link to this forum on a pro-Dixie forum somewhere just to stir the pot? Maybe that is where the three posters came from. I don't know. Just a thought. Google can't be blamed for everything, bud.

Dixie X is not even claiming to be the same as RSO. If someone bought it because they thought it to be the same, then they made some wild assumptions. Dixie X contains only CBD and is from straight hemp oil making it legal in all of the U.S. RSO is made from the flowering bits of Cannabis, contains THC, CBD and all other cannabinoids found in it and is not legal in non MMJ states. How someone could confuse the two is beyond me. Dixie X is taking advantage of the known wellness effects of CBD and doing so legally under federal law to capitalize.

Those lab tests? Totally legit. Cannlabs is a real company and Dixie can be found on their website along with other MMJ manufacturers that wanted to take that extra step to show the cannabinoid content of their products. Good quality control.

9. Store-bought hemp seed oil contains CBD in small amounts. Actually, Cannlabs has a test result on that, too if you would email Dixie about it and check for yourself. I have tried to upload info here but can not from my mobile for some reason. Yes, CBD is illegal under federal law. Imported hemp seed oil is not, however. Loopholes allow hemp based CBD to pass. Show me where the law states that if legal hemp oil gets concentrated down to a certain point it becomes illegal. Dixie gets their 100% legal under U.S. law hemp oil concentrated down so it is high in the naturally occurring CBD IN HEMP OIL.

10. You don't get to call people names and disrespect them here

11. Yes, sir.

12. Hey, just following up. Sheldon - did you hear back for the mmj testing people? You were making some broad claims about the CBD not being legit......

13. Thanks, The Dixie Botanicals has made such difference with my pain and anxiety that I just wanted everyone to understand it was working for me and not a scam.

I have been following the Flax/CBD with some interest. I've also found CBD in low concentrations in black pepper. It's time to grab the grinder.