Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Drinking Bong Water get you High?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by royce4weed2012, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Pledge, pledge, pledge!

2. Fark that, that's disgusting..

3. It's an acquired taste

• Like Like x 1
  4. so youve got 10g to smoke, which would get even the heaviest of smokers lifted, yet you want to drink bong water to get higher, You have weed and a bong, why the need to drink fucking bong water. Im sorry but i cant take this seriously because of the logical flaws that have ensued due to OPs retardation

5. :smoking:Just because THC isn't water soluble doesn't mean it can't be suspended in water. I strain my bong water every few months through a fine stainless steel strainer and smoke the solids left in the strainer.
    Yeah buddy! :ey:

6. yes it actually does it, just drink the bong water

7. You should try it, you'll get totally high bro.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Don't even drink it. Yeah bong water might have SOME Thc, but it's so insignificant that you'd have to drink gallons to get a buzz. Don't even do it. It could get you sick and make you puke. The water is meant to filter all the bad stuff, so you'll just be drinking what you filtered out.

9. Does nobody check dates before replying to threads?...

10. thats nasty, might as well drink your own piss.. lol no offense

11. It is easy to reply to an old ass one when your high as hell and just going through the forum.

12. I ran across this forum while straining my bong water. I didn't look at the date...:smoking:

I will bookmark it and return though, there's a lot of great information here. :D

13. Honestly, in theory it could work. I'm pretty sure whatever weed that gets down in the water has technically been burnt, turning the THC into THC-A which is how edibles get you high making it quite possible for this to work.

14. I'm a
    Im asuming he already smoked his weed and its in the water

15. What about the bong water from a dab rig

16. :love-m3j:

Take a couple of big swigs and report back. :coffee: :love-mj2::confused::eek:

PW

17. I drank that shit with some sun drop. I felt something for a minute. Like a weed high but like in my veins for like a minute. The taste threw me in shock. Nothing else yet. I'm thinking itll take a minute to kick in like an edible.

18. Its a bubbler think I only smoked a g or two of med wax through it.