Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

I like getting teeth on a blowjob

• Please log in to reply

closeenough

closeenough

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Half way through these posts = can't work the outside, Ol boy won't work the inside properly. Sorry, just speaking the truth.

Mudd

Mudd

bloody ranga

• Registered Upgraded
  • 503 posts
it all makes sense [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuT4r3dZ1EA]Spongebob - Nosferatu. - YouTube[/ame]

Kushsloane

Kushsloane

Darragh

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

You can USE your teeth without biting, slide them up and over the lip of the head and along the flat side of it when the head is full and tight. Lightly of course, but every dick is different. You can also procure a suction effect if you're girl knows what she's doing and can find the right spot behind her top front teeth. I personally don't get much satisfaction from a mouth on my pussy, I think it's uncomfortable and awkward. Suck dick over getting licked all day, erry day.

*Cough Cough*
Blow me ?

IM IRISH and its nearly paddys Day and my Birthday :D

JesusGotBaked

JesusGotBaked

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,716 posts
A girl is aggressive when she nibbles on your cock, and I like that. It means the girl is kinky and freaky.

Guest_Carl Weathers_*

Guest_Carl Weathers_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

If a girl is using her teeth, she doesn't know wtf she's doing.

Say no to teeth, always.

I mean, the no teeth/sliding lip is the default. But I discovered the teeth when she got tired of keeping her jaw locked as far as it could go. I enjoy a drawn out bj. I was like damn that feels good, watchu doin down there... turns out she was just letting the teeth get in on the game.

So now, if a girl knows what she's doing, she'll give me that little bit of bone to bone contact.

Neurosis..I thought we had no secrets! Have you been getting blowjobs recently?

If this is about my teeth use though, I never did it on purpose. I really did try my hardest not to use teeth.

You're still the best. Wear that title with pride.

Edited by Neurosis, 06 March 2012 - 07:55 AM.

Guest_exonmoble_*

Guest_exonmoble_*
i got a little cut on my P the first time i got a BJ.

Thomas29

Thomas29

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,294 posts
Um I really honestly can not decide probably because I do not have enough experience.

KushedResin

KushedResin

Bong Water

• Registered Upgraded
  • 427 posts

Half way through these posts = can't work the outside, Ol boy won't work the inside properly. Sorry, just speaking the truth.

Posted Image

I'm Not Sober

I'm Not Sober

Face Farts

• Gold Member
  • 4,434 posts

stew mack

stew mack

• Registered Upgraded
  • 792 posts
i had a chick use too much of her teeth on me when i was drunk... woke up with a thumbnail sized chunk out of my penish couldnt jerk off for 2 weeks. fat chick too so no not all fat chicks give good head

InhaledGold

InhaledGold

Cannabinoid Consumer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,745 posts

i had a chick use too much of her teeth on me when i was drunk... woke up with a thumbnail sized chunk out of my penish couldnt jerk off for 2 weeks. fat chick too so no not all fat chicks give good head

Dude that's terrible :( It's probably laying somewhere on a carpet or a cat snagged it and took off with it.

KushedResin

KushedResin

Bong Water

• Registered Upgraded
  • 427 posts
Posted Image

InhaledGold

InhaledGold

Cannabinoid Consumer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,745 posts
Meow.

Richard Dawkins

Richard Dawkins

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 382 posts
Im still trying to figure out the deep throat part.

Royksopp

Royksopp

Holiday Ninja

• Gold Member
  • 34,310 posts

AS420

AS420

Flavor Saver

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,375 posts
I just couldn't imagine that, friend.

Teeth? Ouch. To each his own tho, friend.

Guest_pulses_*

Guest_pulses_*

Well, this is awkward. So you two fuck and stuff? :poke: thought you were just friends :P

We are friends! He is my best friend......./only friend :laughing:

We were together for 3-4 years? but then it ended and now we're friends. I could call him an ex, I guess..but it doesn't feel right saying it cos he is still so important to me.

bonghits14

bonghits14

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,489 posts

not sure what's worse, the fact that she munched a chunk off your junk, or the fact that she shattered the myth that all fat chicks give good head:mad::mad:

RustyCakePan

RustyCakePan

actually love Pies more

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,098 posts

She ate it!
Sorry can't resist :D

Kevin The Mook

Kevin The Mook

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 128 posts
You think that until your string snaps then what are you gonna do?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users