I like getting teeth on a blowjob

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Carl Weathers, Mar 5, 2012.

1. i've never gotten a non-teethy blowjob...i envy those who have. granted, they do seem to figure it out towards the end, and that's usually when i sperminate

2. Hmmmm whoo chaalll think it iss? :confused_2:

3. [quote name='"Chrismittty"']

Hmmmm whoo chaalll think it iss? :confused_2:[/quote]

i think its that sketchy Chrismittty character...

dude be lurkin an shit under various names, trollin' and such.

oh wait!

4. [​IMG]

5. sure, some gentle scraping can feel good if done right. but it's not quite as good unless she's got her fist up my ass..

6. Love teeth with my bjs only way I like em really.

7. fuck teeth man...just the thought of it makes me all skeevy...thats the only non-word I could think of for the feeling of teeth on my dick

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZItsbLzc73s]Derrick Comedy's Blowjob - YouTube[/ame]

9. [quote name='"jimboob"']fuck teeth man...just the thought of it makes me all skeevy...thats the only non-word I could think of for the feeling of teeth on my dick[/quote]

Skeev- to scrap ones teeth across the shaft of the penis during fellacio
    Verb

10. Don't want teeth at all. If even a slight tooth touches my cock, I will take it out her mouth, beat the shit out of her until all her teeth are gone, then resume.

Nah not really but I don't like teeth.

11. If a girl is using her teeth, she doesn't know wtf she's doing.

Say no to teeth, always.

12. [quote name='"Royksopp"']

Say no to teeth, always.[/quote]

take it from royksopp... they be speaking real words

13. If done right, I think it feels good...looks amazing too, seeing her teeth on it, being all seductive...knowing at any moment she could just bite down and rip it off, but doesn't lol...light scraping can feel amazing, and it adds a little something to the blowjob...for some girls, that's all they have, as they can't seem to understand how to move their tongue while it's in their mouth, just bob up and down....hell, some of the best blowjobs don't even involve going up and down!

14. Oh lordy -.- Reminds me of high school. One word:Braces

15. metal mouth

16. When I had braces I gave head...had no complaints. If a girl knows how to suck a proper dick, it doesn't matter if she has braces or not cuz you won't feel them.

17. Yeah but that's a big if.... cause the last thing you want is that thang shreddin your mushroom tip up :eek::eek::eek:

18. Helll no. I'd rather have to deal with cold hands.

19. Neurosis..I thought we had no secrets! Have you been getting blowjobs recently?

If this is about my teeth use though, I never did it on purpose. I really did try my hardest not to use teeth.