I like getting teeth on a blowjob

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Carl Weathers, Mar 5, 2012.

1. what the...hold up. just.

wait...what!?

and you married this "man" hahahaha im jus' messin'

but really, who can't please a woman, i don't get it

2. In all seriousness, many experts in sex psychology tend to agree that a woman's ability to cum is largely mental. Meaning, in some way, you are holding yourself back for some reason. Could be as simple as you are uncomfortable opening yourself (fully) to someone. It could be very difficult to be okay with having someone's face in such a private area. Or something else you are facing on the inside that is preventing you from allowing yourself to cum with another person.

I am not sure masturbating that many times a day is helping the situation at all either.

I am not trying to run your sex life by any means, just trying to give some opinions and experience. I think sharing an orgasm with your partner is an incredible thing, and it doesn't have to be the way that you are describing.

3. MY Husband, because my pussy doesn't look like a Xbox controller or have a qwerty set up. :smoking: Hahaha, he can sure rub the inside(g spot), just can't work the outside well or locate the orgasm button anywhere.. Love is more than just sex and as long as he keeps it above 60% satisfied in the bedroom our marriage will be fine. (B

4. you guys in this thread are thirsty as fuck , take this bottle of water

[​IMG]

5. [quote name='"Kooz"']you guys in this thread are thirsty as fuck , take this bottle of water

[/quote]

Lmao, they all see a girl talking about blowjobs and start sweating her

6. Where have you been all my life, gorgeous?

When I get a blow-job, I can rarely tell what is specifically happening to my penis, I just kick back and enjoy.

That's served me well so far, and I trust the girls I've been with to give a good BJ on their own terms, haha.

7. Yea until you got this blowin' on ya dick like homeboy in 2001 Maniacz

[​IMG]

8. [quote name='"KushedResin"']You can USE your teeth without biting, slide them up and over the lip of the head and along the flat side of it when the head is full and tight. Lightly of course, but every dick is different. You can also procure a suction effect if you're girl knows what she's doing and can find the right spot behind her top front teeth. I personally don't get much satisfaction from a mouth on my pussy, I think it's uncomfortable and awkward. Suck dick over getting licked all day, erry day.[/quote]

Welllllll hello!

Come on up to Michigan!

9. I like gumjobs. No teeth whatsoever! :)

10. [quote name='"fluffykush"']I like gumjobs. No teeth whatsoever! :)[/quote]

Hopefully from a gmilf. Because ya know old people aren't the only people without teeth...

11. ^ wtf guy? I don't do toothless crackheads. Just good ole grannies!

12. Just making sure :poke:

13. Oh my god dude I hooked up with this broad and she seriously like had my balls in an iron grip and bit down on my dick...it hurt! There was no pleasure...at all. She told me she wasn't a virgin but she sure thought my dick was food and had no idea how to do it right. I told her to stop. Haha. She was an exchange student from Brazil so idk if that's how they get down but that shit was way kinky and hurt way too much. Not cool.

If used right, gentle teeth are the best.

14. I'm not sure about the whole teeth thing. Don't care for it. In my opinion, getting throat is the best.

15. I have never paid for a blowjob, you got me there. I think I'd not enjoy the prostitute teeth so much, for fear of infection.

Yeah this is exactly what I mean. A girl who really knows what she's doing!

16. I think people forget that the word "professional" means that they do that activity for a living. Either that or Flemian is not afraid to admit that he needs prostitution to get a good blow job. In the unlikely event I ever hire a prostitute, not only would I not wanna be blown by her, but I would also like to avoid to risk of infection causes by her teeth that have been broken down by certain unmentionables she was smoking earlier.

17. put my life on it thats a banned member with a new account, not the beezy in the picture.

18. [quote name='"NorCalPiff"']put my life on it thats a banned member with a new account, not the beezy in the picture.[/quote]

I second this.

19. haha priceless!