Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Milwaukee's Jar & Glass v1.0

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by randytheweedman, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Sorry Ive been slacking. Finally got a full time job and Ive just been busy in the real world.. Anywhoo... I sold my phone to my buddy since my contract with sprint was cancelled, so now I have nothing to take pictures with. Hopefully I can come across a camera soon :p

Whats everyone got planned for 420?

2. 420 this year for me im gonna get baked sensless lol and pass out!

3. lol hell yeah... Im going to pack every empty hole I see and smoke the fuck outta it, and then order 25 little Cesars $5.00 large pizzas

4. Oh yea :):smoke:

5. [quote name='"randytheweedman"']Bro you have no idea... I got mad hoodies and T's from them.. look at all my glass... all from BLUE[/quote]

Yeah I love that place too! Beats Atomic on the east side any day! As for your bud, looks dank as hell. Lately I've been getting reg's cuz I'm getting a dec deal (sometimes ya gotta get quantity over quality, in my opinion). But hell yeah I definitely think people underestimate Milwaukee's bud. I almost always get dank stuff, no problem.

6. I feel you. The girl and me went to Atomic, and Greenfields just to change it up, I walked out with nothing but laughs because of how shitty the selection,shop and prices are.

Hell yeah Marijuwaukee

7. Happy 420 all.. I will be uploading my pick-up as soon as I get it.

8. well I kinda fell off my GC game guys.. I have no camera or phone to take pictures with!...

Im getting all kinds of dank right now.. fruity, smelly, skunky, wholesome-ass bud...

9. soon to be back on deck...

10. Definitely looks familiar seen that shit around Sheboygan co. a couple weeks ago.