Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Milwaukee's Jar & Glass v1.0

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by randytheweedman, Mar 5, 2012.

1. all pictures taken with Nexus4G

btw I had a LONG nice post with reviews and prices and names of all these buds but it never got posted. so meh...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG](POOP)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. anyone else in Milwaukee catching this same kind of nug?

3. WTF 63 views and no replies?? Nice buds you got dude! I think see a fat ass spoon always wanted to hit one of those

4. That my friend is a Helix steamroller. Crazy smoke swirling n shit. Ha! Thanks. I come across a lot of different stuff all the time. Lots of good and lots of bad.

stupid ripped right now. Hit the bong and the bubbler. Jacks Cleaner w/ keif and grape god keif.

5. [​IMG] new spoon

[​IMG] grape god.. sorry about the stupid flash
    [​IMG]

6. sweet island skunk
    [​IMG]

sour candy apple (smells and tastes awesome)()()FIRE()()
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. More grape god

[​IMG]

8. Incoming dank soon tonight

9. [​IMG]

Some DANKITY skunky uncle fucker... not really lol.. just some regular good ass nug

[​IMG]

10. No love at all?

11. Wow dude, I'm suprised you have gotten like no replies. Nice buds man enjoy that shit. nice glass too.

12. nice buds man! look real good for milwaukee.

13. Some fire I just picked up for cheap... skunky

[​IMG]

14. If anyone ran across anything similar looking to my bud post it up! Lets compare!

15. got this quarter last night.. its very very fruity smelling.. almost weird fruity.. its a bit darker than I like my weed, but oh well gotta keep it consistent with this new guy I pick up from.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Whats good world? Randy here high as fuck off this keif hash that I made today.. Its all kinds of THC and CBDs ...

listening to some LIVE right now posting

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdsvezoikJE&feature=related]Live - Lightning Crashes (Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Take it easy guys and gals!

by the way if anyone needs a signature just hit me up on here or show some love on HipHopFiends thread! (hes got that dank)

PEACE

17. you can try making me a signature for my grow thread lol if you want.

editt

oh lol i forgot to say i LOVE YOUR BUDS! not very colourfull but they looks super nice and crystally.

18. Hey thanks man! Haha! Tellin ya Im looking for that blueberry! haha

Sure! Let me take a crack at making something for ya! Let me blaze son! Ill be back with a creation! ;)