Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with strep throat...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tapsumbong, Mar 5, 2012.

1. i have a pretty bad sore throat, kinda to the point where im losing my voice a little bit and i am wondering if smoking will make things worse. i cannot sleep if i dont smoke and will only take a few hits to help me get some sleep. would that be fine? have any of u smoked with strep throat before?

2. That's a terrible idea, it's gonna irritate the shit out of it. Take some Tylenol PM until it gets better.

3. diphenhydramine, melatonin, valerian, zolpidem, etc do not work for me...only mj

but i guess ill just have a few bad nights of sleep till it gets better

4. Just do some breathing exercises, lay on your back on focus only on breathing in and out, even think the words while you do it to keep your mind occupied on a simple task. Before you know it you'll be out, you just have to relax and not let any thoughts enter your mind.

5. do you have a vaporizer, or know how to make one?

6. done this man...trust me ive tried so many medicines and techniques to try and help me sleep and only one thing works. not biggy i can wait till im better

fairy boots, no i dont have one nor do i know how to make onee

7. Ok so roll up a loose joint (Spreads saliva to other people quicker):smoke:
    And lick it down real good with your strep-throat spit and invite 4 of your close buddies and that 1 girl you liked since way back.....And get to making the new Raccoon City!

8. I for get what I got but it was this little capsule filled with white powder that I took one twice a day and it got my throat feeling way better in like 2 days...ask your doctor about them I forget the name really sorry about that wish I remembered :/ but I wouldn't smoke that would only irritate your throat I know it sucks but that's the truth

9. Really no one has said this? Edibles. Make some weed oil and put it in some chicken soup or some shit.