20 dating a 16 year old

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by The Man Above, Mar 4, 2012.

1. damn man sorry to hear that hope all is well

2. i am a 19 year guy.is it wierd to date/fuck a 23 year old chick?

3. you are me a year ago.

4. when its concerning the younger years then yes....because from 16-20 an amazing amount of maturity as well as over-all understanding occurs...

5. no, i wouldnt say so...I was 19 and fuckin a 25 year old chick 5 yrs ago...

6. So what happened with her? Shes legal now

7. 16 and pregnant need more ratings?

bump (baby)

....TEEN mom!

8. Yes its wrong. When knowing how young you can go you divide your age by half and add 7.

9. I think its strange and wrong, 16-20 is alot of maturity that happens during that age,i think youd be kind of taking advantage of her.

I think you should stay within a few years, not 4ish.

10. I think it is wrong

11. Wrong is the name of the song, so do it right my friend. Tight, wet, slippery... you get the picture right? [​IMG]

12. Honestly, no i think if you actually like the girl amd see a relationship out of it then date her, cause my parents are seperated by something like 5-8yrs and thats not too bad, its just at this age it might feel weird but when your older you will be fine

13. You obviously don't have children.

J

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. Does anybody realize this thread is 4 years old .. so now she's 20 & he's 24 .. therefore its not much of an issue, thats if their even still together ..

15. I met a friend of a friend once. We went to his work and buddy hooked us up with some free pizza. He goes on to tell me how he is 26 years old and is dating a 14 year old. I was like.. 19 at the time. I am 26 now, this thread made me think of that moment.

I think if the parents are semi-involved in the relationship, it would be ok, but i don't know what parent would want their 16 year old dating a guy who is 20 unless he is paying half your rent or some shit.

16. I can relate to this (since im 20 years old and I so happen to have a sister in high school with a lot of high school friends) it would all come down to a few different things. Im not sure how the law works in the states, Im not too educated on the subject but I believe in Canada there is an age of consent (16 years) and then of course at 18 youre considered a young adult. Itd be a pretty rare chance that Id consider going out with someone 16, theyd have to be a pretty special girl!

17. I know what you mean! I got this one friend that hangs out with us (most of my friends are 20-22) but she's 16 and her body is craaaaazy. I mean she's just right in all the right places. Definitely one of the best bodies I've ever seen before but I gotta admit, like most people said she is really immature and says stupid, immature things sometimes but that doesn't stop all of my 20-22 year old friends from trying to hook up w her. I mean I personally don't see anything wrong with a hook up just dont get caught up or start dating a girl that young because they're really immature emotionally & mentally.

18. idk, I'm 26 and find 19-22 kind of immature and annoying. "Hey there's a BAR?!?!? OMG!!". no thanks, bars are boring when you have gone to them for a few years

19. #139 Batik, Mar 20, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2016

20. My grandfather was 17 years older than my grandmother. But she was 30 something when they married, I think the older you get, the less the age difference becomes a big "taboo" thing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Grasscity Forum mobile app