20 dating a 16 year old

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by The Man Above, Mar 4, 2012.

1. At older ages, a 4 year age gap doesn't really matter. However, at this age, when a girls body may be completing adult development, but not necessarily her mind, its a bad idea.

2. Lets not turn this into an internet who would beat up who thread.

He was just saying that hes not going to let some creeper 20 year old defile is young, still developing sister's innocence.

Not that youre a creeper, I dont know a thing about you.

3. [quote name='"The Man Above"']

you would attempt to beat my ass* and end up getting embarrassed in front of your family and/or friends[/quote]

Aw snap.
    I,wish I had a computer so I could put a gif :p

4. I was just fucking around ahaha but yea I know. That's why I said I feel where you guys are coming from and I total agree if a 20 year old creeper tried with his 16 year old sister he has every right to beat his ass

5. Right.

I know a guy whos 21 dating a 17 year old, he really really likes and cares for her. Theres other factors that make it fucked up, like him getting her all on suboxone and shit, but i mean other than that he means well.

Its possible to have that many years apart at those ages and not just be a young girl like-er lol

6. yea I already made a promise to her that I would never force her to do anything like sex drugs(I only smoke weed but she doesn't) or anything

7. My deciding factor in this....

Does she got a nice fat booty??? :D

If not it's not ok!

8. Honestly I think it shouldn't happen. I was a 16 year old girl not too long ago so I know what goes on in a 16 year old girls head. I wasn't immature at all, and I had my kid at 15 so I was even more mature then most kids my age. But I still wouldn't have dated a 20 year old. 16 year old girls may act mature and be fairly mature, but emotionally they are still just 16 year old girls. Very fickle.

I also find it odd that someone that's been out of highschool for two years would want to date a 10th or 11th grader. Honestly it seems kind of weird that a 20 year old would have enough in common with a 16 year old girl to date her.

But hey, no judgement, do you bro.

9. not every 16 year old is the same no one is the same at all so what you just said doesn't matter to me at all ahaha but I respect you and we actually have a lot in common ahah and like I said we liked each other before I knew how old she was

10. #50 EseehC, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
    no girl at 16 as a ass, im sorry... all yall saying "some fine ones blah blah" "theres some mature 16yr olds"
    get someone your age naked then come back here saying that

edit: get someone attractive

11. you're stupid if you think no 16 year old has an ass ahahah but hey maybe where you live the girls just aren't as developed

12. #52 EseehC, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
    i dont drive by the highschool down the block at 245pm to look at asses...................................................... sry?
    a 16yr old girl is a lil kid physically and mentally... ESPECIALLY mentally
    it must be saying something about you at this point
    I don't look anywhere near their way buddy n im only 21, shit

13. yea we meet at a party but nice try ahaha

14. As a rather recent graduate, let me tell you that plenty of 16 year olds got donks

15. you need to stop going to the highschoolers partys at 20.. your that kid?

• Like Like x 1
  16. nah she was actually at a party with college kids ahaha... I would never be that weird motherfucker to go to highschool parties ahah

17. Hell Yea your a dumb mutha fucka if you think 16 year olds don't have asses I be tearing that shit up

18. no lil 16 yr old comin in at 100 pounds is lookin like this, sry kids [​IMG]

19. In my opinion, anything you have to sit there and justify isn't right..
    She's 16 BUT: acts mature, has an ass, i met her in an adult envirnoment, etc...

Kind of like me saying, "I drive drunk BUT: I drive on backroads, I'm good at it, I only drink beer, If I drink too much I call a cab, etc...

To many of you the analogy may seem ridiculous, but think about anything you have done that requires justification, it's probably wrong, or unwise atleast.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I mean when you look at it everything in life requires justification