20 dating a 16 year old

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by The Man Above, Mar 4, 2012.

1. I was being sarcastic about all that by the way ahahah

2. o and she does... her ass is amazing ahaha

3. #23 EseehC, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
    SHES 16.. WHAT ASS?
    seriously people? seriously? maybe im the girls down here arent on the steroids or something:confused:

i need to leave this thread.. my imagination is starting to go.. a 16yr old tryna be sexy for me :eek: :hide:

4. no steroids just good genes brotha

5. Yeah man theres some hot 16 year olds out there, they dress like sluts and have some pretty decent ass on them to

6. If its legal go for it

7. and she is one of them ahaha :yummy:

8. #28 dawnofwar, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
    It really depends how mature she is.

My buddy is 19, dating a 15 year old, and let me say it's fucking retarded.

If the maturity gap is how it is with my buddy, it's fucking stupid.

9. I dated a 16 year old when I was 20; and as long as you don't go around spouting her age out at every opportunity no one will notice a thing. Given that she's mature looking, but I wouldn't recommend getting too attached to her. 16 year old girls don't know the value of anything and are irresponsible and are horrible at making decisions. That and girls that young fall in love every 5 minutes.

10. best post on here beef

11. Its a little weird. Even though at 16 I was dating a 20 year old woman. Who cares anymore? Teens are going to do what they want. Just don't get caught or piss her off.

12. ahah what do you mean don't get caught?? it's legal in the state that we live in

13. [quote name='"The Man Above"']ahah what do you mean don't get caught?? it's legal in the state that we live in[/quote]

Lol my bad then. I'd still keep kinda quiet about it. Its nothing to be shouting out there. Most people still look down on it.

14. yea I feel you ahah and yea it's dumb that people look down on it judging a something before they know anything about the situation

15. Lets just say I have a 16 year old sister and if you were 20 tryna date her I'd beat your ass

• Like Like x 2
  16. [quote name='"WestCoast510"']Lets just say I have a 16 year old sister and if you were 20 tryna date her I'd beat your ass[/quote]

Hahaha this is true.

17. but 25 and 21 doesnt sound bad at all.

BUT, westcoast is right, if i got a little 16 year old sister and some 20 year olds tryna smash it....not happenin

18. you would attempt to beat my ass* and end up getting embarrassed in front of your family and/or friends

19. and she'll be 17 in a couple of months

20. but I can see where you guys are coming from I'd act the same way ahaha I would just really ahve to get to know the guy