20 dating a 16 year old

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by The Man Above, Mar 4, 2012.

1. do you guys think it's wrong

2. 4 year gap isnt that big of a deal if you're in your 30s or something, but at these ages i think its a little weird. But thats just me, to each their own.

3. idk man. depends on how mature she is. i wouldnt say its wrong but its kind of in that gray area between wrong and right.

4. On earth that's normal.

In America it's a crime.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Yes.

And I once knew a 13 year old girl that went out with a 21 year old dude.

Scary shit

6. yea she's real mature and it's not like I'm using her I really do like her

7. Oh shit OP this is about you??? lawl

Well I guess the real question here is, does she like you for what you are or for how old you are? I'm just saying if you were 16 too do you think she would still be into you?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Fuck the shit out of that young little pussy

• Like Like x 5
  9. yea ahah and I'm pretty sure she does. We started liking each other before I knew how old she was

10. Better safe than sorry.

And 16 year old kids, are KIDS!!!

11. oh yea and it's legal for where I live

12. go for it man. just make sure she is really into you and dont expect her to be your soul mate.

13. #13 EseehC, Mar 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2012
    at 16 dating 20 it isnt about "the age gap" not mattering so much as with adults...
    seriously its wrong, your lives are at 2 completely different stages right now... your body's aren't even in the same stage of development
    your minds are thinking so far apart... atleast i hope so

and all the "only in amercia is it wrong"
    thats why sex crimes / rings are more rampant in other countries...............

14. Yeah I wouldn't do it but hey.

Theres worse, this 23 y/o guy goes out with a 14 y/o. Makes me sick.

15. I think its alright, but I always think why not date someone your own age? I feel like if I had to date a younger girl when I was 20 something would be wrong

16. yea I respect where you guys are coming from. I question myself about it sometimes but she'll be 17 in a couple of months

17. Does she have a bedtime still? :D

• Like Like x 1
  18. ahaha yea and she has to give her cell phone to her parents after 8 and they make her eat all her vegetables and they tuck het into slee

19. plz stop using that poor little girl for sex

• Like Like x 1
  20. Damn son lol she better look old.