Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

got a drinking ticket last night complete horeshit

• Please log in to reply

procommunism

procommunism

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
last night me and a couple friends went to this rager, parents werent home was for sure going to get busted... me and my friends left after being there for 15 mins, i had a shot of vodka and my other friends were drinking to. we left and started walking back to the car, we get in and are backing out when those fucking flashlights started shining in our car, FUCK COPS... they knew we were drinking cuz i guess the car smelled well anyways we all had to call our parents to come get us and take us down to the poliece station so we could get drinking tickets.. now i have to pay a 250$ fine in 10 days!?!?!? i cant afford that and neither can my mom, as she is struggling to pay bills right now. idk how im going to pay this, is there any way to reduce the fine? 250$ is pretty steep fine for under age drinking..?

Guest_Toastin'_*

Guest_Toastin'_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Yepp you took a $250 shot. Hope it was a good one. Anyways I guess you could sell your computer?

Slammo

Slammo

GC Resident Meteorologist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,589 posts
Haha, you had to call your mommys.

dotgif

dotgif

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 282 posts
Under 18 seems like. But you're an idiot for getting in the car or attempting to drive with someone who is drunk, or if you're drunk.

Deserved.

procommunism

procommunism

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
nope im 18. and the driver wasnt drunk so fuck off, K??

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

Edited by KeepSmokinReefa, 05 March 2012 - 03:27 AM.

Spaced

Spaced

Overgrowing the world

• Gold Member
  • 7,242 posts

kushalldaykush

kushalldaykush

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,092 posts

We don't tolerate disrespect like this here, shape up or ship out.

Wow man

TheDankDude

TheDankDude

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,744 posts
Sucks man. Thats why you shouldnt drive after you've been drinking. Regardless of how sober you are, if you blow positive then you get fucked.

Bobby Blendz

Bobby Blendz

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 369 posts

We don't tolerate disrespect like this here, shape up or ship out.

I'd say the guy calling him an idiot for no good reason and saying he deserved this is a lot more disrespectful. "fuck off" was polite IMO lol

s3v loves you

s3v loves you

Master Bargainer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,800 posts
Ha, OP is underage

Lennу

Lennу

grasscity is cool

• Gold Member
  • 11,423 posts

Madian

Madian

Hungry Eyes for Marijuana

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,171 posts
Or trade the 250 for death, they need to enforce it so people dont fuck other peoples lives up. I don't want some dumb cunt crashing into someones car i care about, tip for the future don't go to parties that you know will be shut down.

DaveyBoy87

DaveyBoy87

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
1. Youre lucky you guys didnt get in an accident
2. Around 10,000 people are killed every year by drunk drivers so I can understand the fine.
3. Youre underage. Shouldnt be drinking anyway let alone at a fucking high school party that is fo sho getting shut down.
4. However, I do sympathize with you about not being financially able to pay it.

Look at it as a $250 lesson.

ADStoker420

ADStoker420

Come to Butt-Head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,379 posts
First mistake you ever made was get in a car with alcahol just been drank

Even if u weren't drunk
Police can still fuck u over

Shoulda been smarter than that
no matter how stupid you think it is
Common sense

Gimmie a Puff

Gimmie a Puff

• Registered Upgraded
  • 704 posts

Ha, OP is underage

ha derp, read posts above. as well for people complaining about drunk drivers, OP already stated the driver was not drunk.. derpy derp

ADStoker420

ADStoker420

Come to Butt-Head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,379 posts

ha derp, read posts above. as well for people complaining about drunk drivers, OP already stated the driver was not drunk.. derpy derp

He still consumed alcahol
Which can still fuck up a situation between him and the cops
Even if he wasn't drunk

BadAxe

BadAxe

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,168 posts
OP is definitely under 18. Cops can not make you call you parents once you are 18. I remember them trying that with me when I got busted for underage drinking when I was 19. There were 3 of us, 18, 19 and 20. We were actually tripping when we got busted. When they said they were calling our parents we all literally started laughing our asses off. They didn't like that. They had no idea we were tripping though. When they asked why we were laughing I said "You are not calling any of our parents. We are all 18 or older, you know, and ADULT, so here is my brothers #, you can call him to pick us up. And they did. Once you are 18, they can not pull the parents stuff on you.

Alrex

Alrex

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,439 posts
Hopefully you learned your lesson op

And get a job, your mom shouldn't pay for your fuckup

ADStoker420

ADStoker420

Come to Butt-Head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,379 posts

OP is definitely under 18. Cops can not make you call you parents once you are 18. I remember them trying that with me when I got busted for underage drinking when I was 19. There were 3 of us, 18, 19 and 20. We were actually tripping when we got busted. When they said they were calling our parents we all literally started laughing our asses off. They didn't like that. They had no idea we were tripping though. When they asked why we were laughing I said "You are not calling any of our parents. We are all 18 or older, you know, and ADULT, so here is my brothers #, you can call him to pick us up. And they did. Once you are 18, they can not pull the parents stuff on you.

Very true ^^

Tle

Tle

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,399 posts

Or trade the 250 for death, they need to enforce it so people dont fuck other peoples lives up. I don't want some dumb cunt crashing into someones car i care about, tip for the future don't go to parties that you know will be shut down.

:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello: tho said it with words to theee young! lol idk +rep!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users