Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does a BIC last you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iVapeTooMuch, Mar 3, 2012.

1. For me, they last till I lose em, or they are stolen. Damn lighter thieves.

2. you can do it in like 30 seconds, since you can make the flame like 14 inches tall

3. 2-3 days damn thats a first, The little bic usually last me 2 weeks the big one about 3-4

4. lol??? do u torch ur weed?

mine last me weeks

5. Lighters usually last me forever just cause I have like 9 and Im always finding them in my jeans and sweaters

6. I bought a 5 pack on new years. 2 of them are nearing their end but still light fine, 1 is used only for tobacco, and the other 2 have yet to be touched.

7. #48 cripin210Tx, Mar 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2012
    [quote name='"Dualified"']A month.

You guys are lying like a motherfucker about that shit lasting a couple of days. Maybe it gets taken by someone but there's no way its out of butane.[/quote]

Haha thank you. I have had the same 2 for about 5+ weeks. Both of them are more than half full

8. Ur not a Stoner if u don't lose ur lighter before it runs out lol

9. Not very long...i lose lighters within a few days usually lol

10. About 5 days to a week

11. i have a few that i always keep. when i'm out seshing around with people usually lasts 1 week or so
    on itself maybe, 10 days
    always keep a backup bic

:smoking:

12. I've had this green mini bic for 3 years, never use it

13. I have a black one that lasted a few days but is coming to an end):

14. I'm pretty good at keepin lighters couple months is about the max for me though.

15. Theres def varied amounts of fluid in them

16. Maybe in New York, I've never had a bic that significantly lasted longer/burnt out before the rest.

17. ive been using the same bic for 8 months but its gonna run out any day now

18. Long enough to forget how long I've had it for lol

19. I actually made a point of keeping this one orange Bic i got for christmas, to set a personal record. 14 months guys, died last tuesday.. i'll never forget the good times we had