UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. ahh i see lol bad habbit

2. community service and/or a fine, I've known of a few people to get off scott free due to medical conditions but 90% of people I know have been given community service first time round. Its hard to say where the line is between personal and what is seen as commercial production, supposedly using hydroponics even with just 2 or 3 plants can be classed as mass production if you're about to yeild 16oz from each plant but personal can be considered 8 organic soil plants even with a yeild of 6/7oz each so it's a huge grey area unfortunately. I think that maybe even what your local crime rate's are like depends on how it's dealt with i.e if you have a lot of people getting busted for cultivation in your area then the penalties I would assumed to be greater for those residents to act as a deterrant whereas if hardly any drug crime was commited in your area then maybe you would get a slap on the wrist? .... my 2 cents

3. [quote name='"LemonHead24"']

community service and/or a fine, I've known of a few people to get off scott free due to medical conditions but 90% of people I know have been given community service first time round. Its hard to say where the line is between personal and what is seen as commercial production, supposedly using hydroponics even with just 2 or 3 plants can be classed as mass production if you're about to yeild 16oz from each plant but personal can be considered 8 organic soil plants even with a yeild of 6/7oz each so it's a huge grey area unfortunately. I think that maybe even what your local crime rate's are like depends on how it's dealt with i.e if you have a lot of people getting busted for cultivation in your area then the penalties I would assumed to be greater for those residents to act as a deterrant whereas if hardly any drug crime was commited in your area then maybe you would get a slap on the wrist? .... my 2 cents[/quote]

Not even that man i got caught wi 6 an sum cuttings an got a caution, in a high crime area too

4. yeah it always differs really all down to old bill or judge

5. [quote name='"joeybiff25"']yeah it always differs really all down to old bill or judge[/quote]

Yeah if they want you then they mek it look like ur a twat when they put it t the cps, if theyre not interested then theyll jus let it go

6. Its massively regionalised, apparently Yorkshire has a bitch of a judge when it comes to cultivation, in 2011, 2 guys got 12 months for 6 plants.

You would probably find higher crime rate area's are more lenient, If you got caught cultivating in the Cotswolds your looking at the Death Penalty! :)

7. Hey fellas hope all is well in your gardens!

I am just checking in with my little auto babies :)

Auto whiteberry
    image-325252429.jpg

Pandora
    image-3965587491.jpg

Auto acid
    image-2327471900.jpg

I put an auto maria II in as well but she hasn't shown up so will be chucking another seed in its place tonight..

8. At least rosenbourg has gone from yorkshire. He'd have you for a joints worth !

9. Thinking ahead to the new year so does can someone help with an idea i have for a gorilla grow? have about 15 locations where if islipped in a plant here and there it would not be noticed. all the locations are miles apart so if a few were found then it would not be a problem. My question is this, how big do the cuttings need to be to go outside and when is the best time to plant?
    thanks in advance

10. Yep biogrow was probily the cause its quite thick. I do agree people forget that the plant is a weed and weeds can take some punishment! But some tlc never hurts :)

11. 1 ft tall they will be good. Watch jorges cerventez ultimate grow 2nd film (i think). its got alot of good info on outdoor grows.

12. I do a big gorilla grow every year. So I might be able to help you.
    The size of the cuttings depend on if the sites are secure? If they are secure and nobody will find the plants then you can put whatever size you want and put chicken wire round the bottom (if using small cuttings this is a MUST as it stops animals eating your newly placed cuttings).
    If stealth is more if an issue then put larger cuttings in and don't use chicken wire as this will draw unwanted attention to you plant.
    As long as your plants are hardened off outside then the earlyer you put them in their final position the better as they can veg All summer and be massive.
    Variety of plant is VERY VERY important. Try to get the shortest flowering period plants possible as they will NOT start flowering until mid September.
    Try to get a mold resistant strain as the end of British summer is quite damp and rainy and if you get mold in a bud it will quickly destroy the entire plant.
    Place plants in multiple locations and be prepared to loose AT LEAST half of your plants due to them dying, being eaten, stolen ect....
    You should not need to water your plants once they are in the ground so just look for a spot where there is a lot of weeds growing as it means there is moisture in the ground.

Try not to keep visiting your plants as it draws unnessesarry attention to them.

If you do have to visit them try and take a dog with you as it gives you an excuse for being places you should be if you get stopped.

When taking the cuttings to their final home they best way to transport them is to use a 2l fizzy drink bottle and cut the bottom off and slide the plant and pot inside (you can fit about 4 in a good size backpack).

Consider using autos as you can get VERY good results with these if you plant them about end of may and transplant them to their home as soon as they show sex then you will harvest during mid summer without having to worry about mold.

Hope some of what I have written helps.

13. One word when it comes to UK Guerrilla (not a big Ape ;-) ) Growing.... its a word I use far to often in this thread.... AUTO! :) lol...

Biggest prob with UK is Shite Summer times!... If been over in Cali in September and its 25 to 30 degrees in the day and goes dark about 5pm so the plants are going into flower during the perfect weather.

Growing outside in the UK is troublesome, even in your own back garden, the wet, humid, cold weather is awfull and that's just our summertime :) when the plants start to flower (mid September) we are hitting the cold and damp so mould is a real problem.

Bringing me to auto's!.... 8 to 10 weeks seedling to harvest no matter what the time of year, get a load of seedling planted Late April early May and the shit is flowering all throu June, chopping early July.. If you want throw some in every two weeks throu may and june so you can chop your last plant early September before the real shit weather hits.

Big problem, the one I faced last year, Auto seeds are expensive, are you gonna risk £100 notes of seeds on a gamble...? I wasn't so my idea was this... was too late for last year but this year I'm gonn abe Guerrilla-ing all over the fuckin place! :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Buy yourself 10 auto regs and if you get them under lights in the next few weeks and as long as you get one male in there you should have an abundance of seeds come end of April.

14. But how many of those will be female and surely it makes the percentage of hermies/males greater?
    Add to that, because of the weather here I can't imagine the yields being as good as HPS or any other indoor grow for that matter.
    Each to their own but I just don't see the point guys. Sorry.

15. That's what I did and now I have hundreds of purple jems seeds. It's the best way to do it if you want a shit load of seeds. :)

16. Yeah man I understand having lots of seed but what I'm saying is what's the percentage of females? and what yield do you expect on an outdoor auto?

17. The point is simple, the excitement and experience of seeing cannabis growing in the british countryside, don't get me wrong Scottish, my personal will always be from the artificial light however may well sprinkle a few in the council flower beds to see what develops :) ha ha..... just bit of fun man...

As for ratios? if your talking about the seeds in the jar, aprrox 30 plants tested, 10 males no hermies, two distinct but both more than acceptable phenos, 1 male seeded 3 female and those are from the first female tested, the seeds from the other two females have yet to be put under the microscope.

18. Cheers! very helpfull, will look into auto's and see what i can come up with, have enough plants and room to get at least 20 plants a foot tall then like you say 4 at a time in a back pack, take some wire to stop rabbits chewing them and away we go. will just forget about them till roughly time to harvest. many years ago I did a sniper course in the army so moving very stealthly is natural to me.

19. Fucking hell, i aint playing you at Call of Duty!!

20. Relax! only did the course, thankfully never had to shoot anyone. yet!