UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Btw lads what u reckon, 2 afgan kush in big 11 litre pots or 3 in 6 lite

Or 5 in three litre? Im goin for biggest yeild seeds not an issue

2. image-916611692.png

Bit full at the mo

3. [quote name='"grosfrag"']Btw lads what u reckon, 2 afgan kush in big 11 litre pots or 3 in 6 lite

Or 5 in three litre? Im goin for biggest yeild seeds not an issue[/quote]

Id put 3 in 6 litre pots man

4. Ite cheers fella

5. The bulb is no more than 3" away from top of the plant. The main problem with using a small wattage bulb is the the buds on the edge of the pot don't get all that near to the bulb so can be a little airy.

6. I'd also do that.

7. Alright folks flipped these girls to 12/12 the other day two of them in a 90x90 tent and the other 2 in another 90x90 in coco with 400w hps got some pics seemingly fast flowerers so hopefully have some weed soon! Was gonna ask u folks though do u think a 600w hps with a cooltube in they small tents would be of much more benefit yield wise or would I have money better spent on another area I could upgrade? Cheers for any input peeps :)

Attached Files:

8. I manage to run my cooltube pretty close. I need to get clip fans though, I think the tower fan is keeping root temp down low.

9. [quote name='"grosfrag"']

I manage to run my cooltube pretty close. I need to get clip fans though, I think the tower fan is keeping root temp down low.[/quote]

You can get em on ebay for bout 15 quid for a 6inch oscillating one bro.

10. 15 quid would be my food this week if I had it :/ lol im stuck with tower fan atm till payday at least

11. #9151 automan142, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
    Well guys iv now official. turned my back on the bizz nutes an soil, after doin a run in coco with canna then seeing what the advanced nutes can do in coco too i just dont see the organic factor swaying me from the results using other nutes in coco n pebbles.

Another thing i now do which iv picked up on making a difference is my res, iv stopped using bottles, i use 25 litre barrels an iv an air pump hooked upto a airstone in each, oxygenating the feed really seems to keep the girls happy, my mate has stones in his autopot res an he swares by it, im startin to see why. Too. Hes jus done 7 lemon haze an 1 cheese. He got 51 z off the lemon an 6z off the cheese under 3 lights, impressive numbers eh guys

12. I really wanted to look into coco and pebble but with my space it's not gna happen haha. I think my plan, although wasteful of seeds is get my soil mix down then keep throwing plants in waves at the cab. I can fit 6 in perfect in 6.5 L pots so a sorta sea of green thing. Just gonna let them fight it out

13. [quote name='"grosfrag"']I really wanted to look into coco and pebble but with my space it's not gna happen haha. I think my plan, although wasteful of seeds is get my soil mix down then keep throwing plants in waves at the cab. I can fit 6 in perfect in 6.5 L pots so a sorta sea of green thing. Just gonna let them fight it out[/quote]

I just put about an inch of pebbles then a 70/30 mix coco/pebbles in a normal pot. You could do it by all means, jus cause ur in a cab dont mean you cant

14. What watering method would I use with tight space?

15. ok boy's going hydro what you useing auto?I still like them dwc

16. Go aeroponics

17. [quote name='"herb ballistic"']ok boy's going hydro what you useing auto?I still like them dwc[/quote]

Yeah dwc mate, its just gotta b dun, seriously impressive growth rates and a 20 litre dwc gives the root mas evequivalent off 100 litre soil pot. More roots means more buds man.

I prefer single units all seperate then like in pots they can b fed and tret defferently, some people use rdwc wer theres a master bucket so to speak and that controlls the rest. I find it better each havin its own bucket an airstones

18. [quote name='"grosfrag"']What watering method would I use with tight space?[/quote]

Water by hand every two days in coco. Woukd think 2 days will b fine in 6 litre pots

19. afternoon mates.....i ordered seeds and guess where they are coming from? the UK....awhhhh shit

20. Afternoon lads, can anyone point me in the direction of some good Terra soils & non organic nutes? Looked everywhere but cant find anything decent or anything I wanna commit to.

Cant find anywhere decent to buy plagron lite mix either. Links would be helpful :)