UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. http://med-man-brand.com/product/seeds/
    i start small
    http://med-man-brand.com/product/seeds/

2. soooo cool

3. yea loki, noticed that change too, sad[​IMG]

4. this kids clued up!!

5. In the living room? I thought it was gona be something special, I'm not gona lie I feel a little disappointed

6. lol what were you hoping for....a defib??

7. Yeah or a hiding place for his spidy outfit

8. Shit shit shit notifications works on the app again

9. So they are I never really use them anyway, I always just use the subbed

10. #58832 farang, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2015
    it's a smallish flat but yeh it's in an odd place to put it!

11. Guys am struggling on my next grow selections, only doing x2 plants in my first ever scrog.
    My sort list of possible strains below, but am pretty positive am def going with the tangie ghost train,
    but other sure on the other really.

Tangie Ghost Train by Little Chief Collabs
    Sour Kosher by DNA
    Exodus Kush by DNA
    Cataract Kush by DNA

Anyone grown any of these strains?

12. Any advice guys? So its very hot in my bedroom where i have 2 tents running 1 is 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m with a 600w mh running atm a 6 inch rhino filter and a 6 inch rvk the lower power one. The 2nd tent has a 400w mars 2 with a 5 inch fan and rhino filter and is 60x60x140. So i just went outside for a joint and i can hear the hum of the fan in my back garden as i have my window open due to heat im going to close it when i go to bed and il just open the little window and hope my neighbours wont be hearing it just wondered if you guys had any recommendations the big tents exhaust goes out the chimney the little tent gets exhausted into my bedroom where the temps are hitting 28 degrees. Hope it all makes sense im pretty baked.

13. [​IMG]afternoon UK mates.

14. Hey all😀

15. Just made a hash cake with this Dr oetker cake in a cup, you put milk in mix in the powder and bung in the microwave for a minute and a half.
    Put about a gram and a bit in and is making me feel light lol.

16. Did you decarbed the hash?

17. Lectithin!!!!!!!