UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Post a pic but yeah they disables the app for testing with out any warning.... Fuck sake these gitches and server fuck ups are really bloddy annoying.

2. Fuck yeah it is

3. This is her loki...she actually got some brown spots on her leaves now..
    She in fabric pot,and i havent really been giving her proper run off,they too big to sit over a bucket haha...but ive had quite a few run ins with the ol "5 week wall" using pm old timer..
    Been using fbb,guano and molasses..but thought id substitute with the old timer as and when...
    Maybe just overload? Just really weird its only one out of the 5..??

Attached Files:

4. These are the others,og kush,the other amnesia and a shiva skunk.

Attached Files:

5. Either too much water or you got some salt build up causeing lock out what do you use as a nute

A 3x flush with 2Lmolassas water

6. I mixed in fbb ang guanokalong at beginning,then use plant magic old timer bloom. Then do some plain water flushes and molasses feeds here and there..

7. its not as grim as they say!

8. Loki when using PM, EWC and perlite soil mix, do you ever use those PM granules?

9. I have loads of space for more plants but i don't want to buy loads of seeds and i don't have any friends who grow to get Clones!!

10. Does anyone use molasses with coco??

11. Have done in the past with decent results is advice not to flush with molasses

12. Just popped 5 incredible bulk seeds 3 paradise ww seeds and one paradise dehlahaze anyone used these?

13. #58793 loki125, Aug 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2015
    scottish does and said it was good for breaking down excess salts as molassas breaks salts down quicker

14. havent done as i was just autos and its a transplent thing so never needed too and since doing photos never thought about it tbh

15. I got a delahaze at about day 14 it had an unusually thick stem when it popped from soil.

16. Thanks bush and Loki .. I am using canna a+b.. So how much per litre and when should I start it? I just turned to 12/12. Oh and should I stop with calmag if I use molasses?

17. Seems so slow in here, not like before

18. They keep fucking with website and app ppl dont like tge sitemuch from the seems of it and the app barely works anymore so seems alot have stopped coming on

19. #58799 farang, Aug 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2015
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438593902.786406.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438593928.470315.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438593967.437479.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438593983.308957.jpg super lemon haze topped and then the bubba kush with huge leaves not topped because it was a mass so I couldn't see proper to top it... All flipped last Friday.

20. Yes I noticed notifications still don't show on a reply etc..