UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. I'm at the dogs and I just won £7.50 can I get a ay men ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437767334.901727.jpg

2. Hall green, I spent £30 on a round of sambooka, this is why I don't drink

3. Well done man, I been to the one in Hall Green before.

The dogs is a good day out, only done it a few times though.

Limited myself to a tenner and kept re-betting the winnings.

4. Afternoon guys. Yea I wanted to go to the dogs when I was back in London as I had Wimbledon and Catford by me, but now I'm down here I fancy a day at the races as I got fontwell and goodwood on my doorstep (it's glorious goodwood next weekend but I won't be doing that )
    Anyways I'm off to pick up a half oz of nice hash and wondered what would be a good amount to put in a cookie or cake mix?
    Oh and the petition reached the target in 4 days.

5. Dan if work it so it's a half a gram per cookie it will put you on your arse

6. Look at this extreme it's gone mad it's up to my elbow now, ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437899250.664785.jpg

7. Damn!

Outdoor grow?

8. Yeah, I knew it would be big but not that big, it's ok tho there's plenty of room

9. #58771 Bubbashine, Jul 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2015
    Got my shirt and mug made from my design! One love The Vault!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Dutch passion auto extreme

11. Nice how long shit been going for?

12. Evening all a bit blowey down here but beats that sodding heat lol.

13. Sup Dan?

Seed was popped on the 10 June, it's about 45 days above soil, all my autos alway takes 3 months anyway
    Lokis autos would have fat nugs by now

14. Evening all...any ideas on this?? I fed her sunday eve,went up last night and her leaves have gone all buckled and shit..they haven't dried out,just gone all twisted😕
    Read somewhere about salt build up so gave her a flush...she's in biobizz all mix with fbb,guanokalong and old timers bloom...
    The rest of my girls are fine...

Attached Files:

15. Hows ya temps?

16. Haha I got a pepper, it looks fucked tho ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438272371.830061.jpg

17. Hey guys the blue cheese is done pics in my advance thread.

18. Shit the bed! I put this up days ago..first real problem i needed some input on,and gc dies on me for 3 days!! Whaaaa?? Temps are fine loki,but since i posted,the leaves are showing some sort of burn/drying...maybe just overfed?? Weird its just the one tho...?