UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Loki you look like a member of the kkk in that pic mate lol.

Morning all and it looks like a good one unlike yesterday which was a bit dull and hammered it down around half one.

2. Also a couple of events down this way that I may pop my head in, smokey bears picnic in Portsmouth and the Brighton CC picnic in Brighton.

3. Morning off for walk up the river then to local hydro shop to go get the girls some green sensation hopefully that will help after i flush my n.l with her phosorus def

4. It has peaked recently at 30C but usualy around 24ish.
    Is it work addressing as it only has like a week or so left i think til harvest.

5. Nah not worth trying to fix if only a week

6. Cool thanks loki.
    How are we all tonight? Been gardening all day and my backs killing me.
    And my mrs has gone out and it suddenly dawnd on me iv got no friends to do stuff with these days lol.

7. look amazing m8 great job

8. Thanks mate, always appreciate any and all feedback brother :)

9. credit where credit is due
    you UK

10. California born n raised brother. My family hasn't been from the uk since the 1800s :smoke:

But I have a lot of mates across the pond and beyond, call you all my cousins. :D

We're just a big family spread out anyways in my opinion! :wave:
    ~ poke

11. I'd love to go to California I'm North East England! Yeah one big family especially gc

12. If we could trade I would.

Most people who live here want to leave.

But I guess that's true all over eh?

13. I'm hoping to get s wet system for my car next month :) expensive refills tho!

Afternoon all!

Chef

14. What car you run chef?

15. Hey uk blades and all our from across the pond cousins hows everyone today?😀

16. Toyota celtica gt buddy. Hope to be me an r32 or r34 this year fingers crossed :)

Chef
    Swell thanks Tel, yourself?

Chef.

17. My mrs loves celica lol
    Nice cars man. You from the uk dude?
    Would love a r32 with a rocketbunny kit on 😍

18. Ok chilling making most not feeling like shite and typical day before school.got so much to catch up on but cant be asked lool

19. Mate if you get a skyline you're coming over here :)