UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. They don't look too bad after defoliation of the dead stuff done my head in though worst comes to worst ill just make it wall to wall clones and give em a week before flower , do a SOG for the first time

2. Get leds my fan must gave been broke a couple days before i noticed and max was 29.8c

Sucks tho dude do you think they may recover

3. Dunno might want a couple week extra , but on the other hand they look bare as fuck , stripped and spindly not looking nice at all :-\\. let u know tomorrow,

4. Morning tel, morning everyone.
    Weather is just trying to brighten up, election day tomorrow. who, if any party are you going to vote for?
    Me I was going to put NOTA on my ballot as there was no CISTA candidate in my constituency but for my stupidity I may mark my X on the labour candidate as we need to get the tories OUT and after listening to milliband with brand I think well at least I hope he will stick to his words about listening to public opinion, this means to me that if he is elected then the canna community need to shout loudly.

5. Its actually my first time voting ive learnt i cant judge and moan about whose running our country unless i actually contribute towards ones we actually running country.but i know deffo want cameron out and dnt want tories cutting anything else lol.

Im hopin weather gets better was pissing down just now off to drs after school to have alf a million blood tests cos my hips and knees are giving up on me already.....love a tattoo but blood tests im a big pussy cant stand em they hurt and make me feel like im gonna chuck up and pass out at same time doesnt help much either i ave stubborn veins so ave to have a newborn need😢 ive been fasting since last nite clucking for a cuppa and all i wanna do is curl up with a spliff my duvet and some catch up t.v.....wish me luck gc😳

6. I was a staunch labour voter before but ain't voted in the past two elections as I have felt disillusioned with the lies of government but I feel that we need to vote for the sake of overturning the tory scum.

Blood tests, yea I hate them and I have to have them every now and then.

7. There all shit just labour is the lesser evil and only way to fuck off the tories. Tho the tories will still have there say in goverment unless they get desemated i just dont want the fate of the country to come down to dick clegg again if he picks tories for.coellition he can do one hard

8. Clears peter pervert and his divvy friends think voting libs and keeping the current coalition will implement some sort of reform.

9. If i had my way i wouldnt vote cos all these ppl r out for what they can take

10. Then who would you go for then kent?

Cons are going to wipe £12 billion from welfare that will consist of child tax and disability which we qualify for so to lose this would be unthinkable, add in there further plans to privatise more of the country's assets including the NHS, continue the cleansing of London etc to the wealthy (mainly Russian)

Labour lets not be fooled by the way the cons tell the story, yes brown was a numpty and sold the country's gold reserves for pittance but this was a banking crises not created by labour but just so happened when the country was borrowing more.

The libs would probably be a good alternative but would never gain the votes needed for a majority of parliament unless they shook themselves up drastically.

This is where small partys like the greens and UKIP make inroads as people continue to become disillusioned with current government.

11. I refuse to vote for any of them.
    Labour overspends and raise taxs
    Cons lie!
    Lib dems will tell you what you want to hear!

Id want labour, cons colition.

I dont want to be in eu. I dont want workers tax to go up. And i want a point based imigration system and limmets set!

Comunity service for unemployed.
    Higher tax for corperations and a stop to people being based here but not paying our tax!

I want nothing but wages and taxing the rich to go up!
    Legal weed.

Tightly controled and scrutanised government spending!

Also think the border force should be allowed to attack ilegal imigrants trying to sneek in on lorries and clear out there camps by calie using force fire and poison! Lol

My Secret Garden: http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1357485-Kent's-Secret-Garden

12. Sounds like a LAB/CON/UKIP/LIB/GREENS/SNP coalition manifesto to me lol.

13. We all dont want tax to go up we all dont want tax credits and child benefit(yes that too is too be cut). one thing i do agree with nigel firage(cant spell sorry)is i do think imigration should be limited and set up like the austrailans.

To be honest i think parliarment should be burnt down to ground and the politics too and why ur at it get rid of banks and money and the world would be alot happier place.

14. I'm watching the UNGASS general assembly meeting and one of the speakers is called mr cockayne pmsl.

15. #57757 The sailing dog, May 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
    Hi guys in a bit better of a mood as it looks like i should have a couple of ounce of fairly un seeded weed looks like most lower growth has caught the pollen as they are growing seeds like mad.
    Also just ordered my seeds for 2 mother plants gone with psychosister by UGORG.
    Atleast my autos arent pregnant.
    sent from god.

16. Ill be voting latet still not quite sure who deffo not con thats fo sho