UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. #57601 The sailing dog, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015
    Just looking for some opinions but do them pics look pollinated they are lower branches on different plants
    Thanks
    I know the nanners spat pollen out im just hoping its just bottom branches that have been caught

sent from god.

2. Any one grown anything from any of the UK breeders eg:
    7 Dwarfs, Dr Krippling, Freedom Seeds, G13 Labs or Lady Sativa

Just wondering am keen to try some of there strains.

3. Jus seen they busted a warehouse with 2000 plants in wakefield...right in the city centre!!😜

4. #57604 londonbud, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited: May 13, 2020
    [deleted]

5. #57605 londonbud, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited: May 13, 2020
    [deleted]

Attached Files:

6. #57607 Bubbashine, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
    The Vault use jamie10 for 10% off http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/ Bodhi seed, Hazeman, TGA or Sincity Seeds!

7. Lol pineapple i gave him my loki 10 and said bodhi and tga too cant wait to get my tga in.

8. Nice lol I got some seeds on the way. I won a voucher code on an auction! I picked 3 Jabba's Stash, 4 Satsuma, 3 BluePower F2's & 3 Platinum DeLights also got 2 free Cookies Kush!

9. Boom, Well done buddy :)

Hey everyone, Im back safe and sound :)

Chef.

10. Welcome back bud.

sent from god.

11. another new account?

12. Oi oi welcome back mate.
    Yea mate it was a straight forward job as I had isolated that feed a while ago.
    So I want to turn the tap around so it pumps out downwards, do I just release it again, undo it from the base, add some new plumber tape then screw it back but facing down?

13. So turn this around.

Attached Files:

14. Lol thats funny :) Yeah man its all about how much tape you put on it.

PTFE tape works wonders so if you wrap some around the threaded (male) end of the bib tap, i got 12 times round.
    Then screw it in and when it comes to be in the correct position for you just stop :) it doesn't have to be tighten up with hulk strength, over tightening causes leaks too :)

Chef.

15. Yeah mate that tape was the best 70p I ever spent.

16. Afternoon all

17. 70p!!!!! FUCK MAN! lol, i get for 11p a roll 99p for a pack of 10 lol. discounts :D

Chef

18. No mate that's called trade price lol.

19. #57620 Head Chef, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
    \t#12877 [​IMG] [​IMG]<span>Yoda</span>
    Posted Today, 12:03 PM
    tryin to dance in the rain
    • [​IMG]
    • Super Moderator
    • 29,737 posts

Morning Chef,
    your journal seems to be one of the faster moving ones, I wanted to post this and please pass the word.

Just a friendly reminder folks..

We have a 0 tolerance policy on hook ups,
    this means seeds and or mj, we cannot allow any talk of folks hooking up other folks here, offering seeds to another grower here is still a hook up and be handled as such.
    If you are living side by side we still ask you do not talk about what you trade here, we and others don't know where you live and it still appears as a hook up, this is not only for the safety of the city but also for your safety.

This issue is out of hand across the city and all mods are now watching it carefully, we don't want to ban anyone but for the safety of the city we have to push this rule.

I hope you all understand and if you have questions or concerns feel free to pm me, all pms will be answered.

Thanks
    YODA

EDIT: Put this in here because everyone deserves to know, Grasscity are goign 0 tolerance on hook ups. please dont end up perma-banned like i almost was. would hate to loose any of you!

Chef.