UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Youll be looking at 500 for a months worth

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429638735.188575.jpg dinafem white widow half way there

3. Looking sick mate I see you have a helipad too lol

4. Morning all dunno if any of you have done this already but there's some sort of survey on voteonuk420.uk

5. Hey Loki you was in to tinctures wernt you?
    Did you do yours with alcohol? I'm not sure you could class mine as a tincture as I'm only leaving it a week,
    This is mine with glycerin, can't wait😎
    Ima soak it for a week on the Xbox like a real slow cook, then on Friday ima strain it and boil that shlop up and eat the fucking lot haha nom nom nom ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429730574.250552.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429730589.055771.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429730623.021573.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429730633.621786.jpg

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

6. Also you can see the trichs floating in it👍 I can vape this in any of my ecig mods 😎

7. #57548 Head Chef, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015
    Nice work man lemme know how it turns out.

You thought of making hash and putting that in to save on the contaminants? Just wondering coz I think I spy plant matter.

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

8. Haha I think a bit may have slipped through?!?
    I made some with kief but it wasn't full melt so it did have contaminates left, but I just waited for it to settle and syringed it out😎 it was also with high propylene glycol (pg) %
    This time it's with 100% vegetable glycerine (VG) so once it's boiled and decarbed I can eat it like tincture or vape it👍
    The last one with kief I didn't get Hugh from but I gave it to a pal who don't smoke that much and he got baked, I know this shit works, I just got to get that nail and bang it in the head,

9. Morning all, my mate rung me from Jamaica last night (forgetting that they are 7hrs behind) said that they are having a great time and he picked up around half oz for $30

10. Did mine with glycerine but wasnt great to behonest i used heat to extract shoukd have done a 6month cold press.

11. Did you eat or vape it? Also how much bud/trim per ml of VG did you use?
    I'm just curious I used about 4 grams of trim to about 30ml of VG

12. My fav day again. Big fat biff before work, I'm on this shit today, happy Friday

13. Absolutely gorgeous weather again today even though its meant to change , just a bit of pointing up to do around the edges , fit an out door tap , and make a step wp_ss_20150424_0002.png
    (so glad works back on ) Then its home to the lady's to trim and flip to flower WP_20150423_20_36_55_Pro.jpg

14. nice work mate :) been lovely weather for a while :)

15. tried vaping it. Smelt bit rank and vaped rank was ok as in the high but wasnt for me tho a good 6 month sit in glycrine should be good enough for a sweet honey like taste.
    I think i used about 1.5oz for 120 ml i think was 1oz of nice trim and popcorn and .5oz bud.
    The shit is still in my fridge
    Lol

16. Morning all, bit grey and cold round these parts.

17. Patio looks awesome bro! Good job.

I'm considering Indian stone or decking at the moment for my back garden.

Just fitted two outside taps too :)
    1hot and 1cold so I got a nice hot tap to clean the car and scrub the dog when it's over.

Morning all.

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

18. Yea I'm looking at doing a bit of decking and getting that outside tap sorted.