UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. I would tel but I'm like 400 m from you 😩

2. Lol im cooking pepper corn steaks roast tattys and veg

3. mmmm

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427826643.474128.jpg 11 days flower these are proper cal mag hoes😡budding up nice tho

5. Good evening all 😁

6. Evening kevie hows u today😀

7. Doing great 😁. Had a little scare of the beginning of root rot on babygirl chevy(my auto kush) but gonna nix it when lights come back on 😊.

Hey I might like wrestling but the ridiculousness of it all isn't lost on me [​IMG]

Why do people read comic books? Or watch 90% of shit on television? 

I think everybody is entitled to like some garbage, at least mine isn't "Keeping up with the Kardashians" lmao [​IMG]

But in short; i guess i find it hilarious and entertaining even though 90% of it is shit, but when it's good, it's really good.

9. I'm not beating on you tho man, just trying to understand because I lost all appeal when I realised how false it was :(

But I do get your angle, I like comics and many others my age don't.

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

10. #57011 NoSeedsBitchPlease, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    3 weeks to go on the Thc Bomb and Super Iced Grapefruit <3
    DSC_0199.JPG

11. Day 9 of flower :)
    How they looking
    Should i remove lower branches? Or leave them

sent from god.

Attached Files:

12. Morning all, misses had some girls over last night to talk wedding ideas and all that.
    Luckily for me that one of the girls partner is an old friend of mine so he come and joined me in a few js and to watch the football.
    Then looking on facebook we established someone from our old area had died but there was no name so we went to bed then at midnight we get a call from my mates misses saying it was someone my missus knew and I knew to say hello to who lived a few doors down.
    It's quite sad as this lady was a junkie and when she found she was pregnant turned her life around, but she lost her stepdad 7 yrs ago before and she always took it hard but yesterday she went an od on smack leaving a 9 yr old kid.

13. Thats sad man. Poor kid

14. Wow just listened to the prodigy new album the day is my enemy, really good.

15. I nearly brought it yesterday but thought id wait abit. Love abit of prodigy.

16. You have a mix of stuff on there, even a catchy sounding rave track which sounded straight from the experience album.

Hey it's all taken in good humor [​IMG]

Personally, i've watched wrestling literally my entire life, my earliest memories are of watching wrestling or wrestling my older brothers, i knew it was choreographed from a very young age but it never put me off. I always found it to be sort of larger-than-life, like you see these guys on TV and it's one thing, but you go to see them in the flesh and they are all just HUGE, like even the little ones are huge.

And then these guys are all flying around the ring, doing all types of crazy shit, hitting eachother with chairs and putting eachother though tables... Then i got to like 14 or so and i stopped watching for about a year, then i got back into it and started thinking about it more scientifically, like i wanted to understand it, if it's fake how do they bleed? Why are there so many wrestlers dying before their prime? How do you do this day in, day out? 

After i answered those questions and started to understand it better, i began to see it as an art-form. You get to see characters develop over years, a never ending battle between good and evil, the evolution of the business over time. Sheeeeeeiiiiiit i sound the biggest nerd on the planet right now... 

But even now, years on, every week i'll sit down with a fat sack of dope, put on RAW and laugh my arse off for about 3 hours. Love it.

[​IMG]

18. Anyone eaten dragon fruit before :)

Attached Files:

19. Skinny blunt in the bathroom 😎

Attached Files: