UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Morning all, bloody windy last night down here.
    Mush are you getting ready for tour de France lol.

2. Quick pic ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427788998.581763.jpg
    yeah m8 got full Lycra bodysuit on lol

3. I'm gonna putt another 600w cool tube in there get these bulked up!! 1800w over 11

4. Morning all.fecking freezing this end gotta run too shops gonna do last of my shopping today then not planning on leavin house till thursday lol

5. Hi ppl
    Telbel never use a laser on animals as a toy they can cause mental health issues as they get fixated on trying to find it. Cats more so than dogs plus the laser i got is a high powered on capable of lighting a match tho i want a bigger on haha

6. Oh fuck now i feel fucking horrid😢 never knew

7. Where did u get a laser that powerful loki?? I want 1 lol

8. #56991 Head Chef, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
  9. #56992 Head Chef, Mar 31, 2015
    This quote takes the biscuit for me lol
    [quote name="The Scorpion" post="21491678" timestamp="1427799801"]
    Fucking GOAT raw, I haven't seen one guy raise that much hell since Austin. I hope Lesnar spends this entire year terrorizing the Authority.

My only problem is that he didn't F-5 Stephanie and the paramedics that came to the ring

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

10. Wow really since when were 11 yearold allowed on gc... ;)
    geek its an app that does cheap stuff even vaoes and bongs lol

11. #56994 loki125, Mar 31, 2015
    Do you guys think a staggered flower would be good :) i got plant ready soon but my bodhi and strawb ammy wont be ready for a while and my seeds from.vault still gonna be a few weeks or i could try a bigg ass blue cheese.... all by its self haha
    Gonna call it BABC

12. Yeah man but you will need to keep the training on point to stop plants growing into your spare space.
    Gotta keep that space free for the new lady's :)

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

13. On the menu tonight lasagne chips n salad! Used the left over Bol sauce to make the lasagne 😜 waste not want not!
    I should be the head chef😎 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427822090.936109.jpg

14. Come dine with me gc edition

15. I'm a really good cook m8! Gotta be been a stoner all these years lol

16. Hmmmmm bush send me some dinner lol