UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. that is fucked up! i need to step my game up lol! i got 35g off my last one!

ill get on it once im organic

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423081784.662737.jpg upped the amount of butter it's like a oil slick lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Just chopped my last easy bud 52gs wet weight😀

Attached Files:

4. Pink Diesel x Amnisia
    uploadfromtaptalk1423087460117.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1423087499799.jpg

5. Hey Guys,
    Needs some recommendations re my next grow, just waiting for my bathroom refit to be finished and I can crack the grow tent back up.
    I want to x2 plants, one being a blue cheese auto. But am stuck on what i want the other strain to be, i like flavour over anything else.
    But I want the strain to be completely different to the blue cheese am growing alongside.

Anyone got any recommendations, maybe something fruity or very flavourful?????
    Any help greatful.

6. Auto speed bud is nice an fruity,auto ak is another good one thats fruity. So is cherry bomb auto but the seeds are tricky to get going 😊

Cheers Kevieboy, will look into those strains.
    Is everyone still using Attitude seeds online?

8. I use the vault seeds because jack and george are awesome 😊

9. Attached Files:

10. #54915 gingerb, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2015
  11. Anyone tried:
    Humboldt Seed
    Lemon Juice Express

12. Reet lads had a lot of stuff to do lately but I'm back on my game , on the first pic is the girls n my little experiments for possible mothers for outdoor use this year, the four in the middle are the fems, and my idea to save carrying a load of 2ltr bottles to the grow room , hope your all keeping well , n ill be joining the thread daily now I have something to contribute 😊
    I'll be back with the pics as the pics have a trace code for my phone so ill just change the names

13. Welcome back man

Chef.