UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. I was worried about it as all of my plants first sets of true lower leaves are like that and crispy. I dont smoke tobacco why do you ask?

2. If you don't smoke then it's fine, you can transfer TMV from your hands to the plants if you been using tabacco but I would say your all fine just LITFA and if it gets worse then go from there.

Chef.

3. #54783 Head Chef, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
    They are just seedlings so will be putting down roots so to speak.
    They will start growing once they have a decent root system down.

A couple of things tho....
    1. They shouldn't be in clear pots.
    2. Stop watering them so much!
    3. Do your plants a favour and give them some air at the roots by adding some perlite. You are drowning them with water and suffocating them off air with that soil.

Chef.

4. What about the lower leaves? Theyre crispy and dead on all the plants

5. #54785 Head Chef, Jan 29, 2015
    Pics of plants? All of them not just one leaf.
    So we can get a real idea, I'm off GC in 30mins so if I don't remember to pop back I will answer another time or I'm sure some other blade will help out, but share some more pics of the problem areas and the plants :)

Chef.

6. It looks like a feed issue imo. Are you feeding them nutes? (If you are, stop as they are too small) or does the soil have a feed already? (If so flush it)
    But yeah, transplant, not at the weekend though, do it tonight and use perlite or clay balls ( or broken up polystyrene if no other option. Don't water until that soil dries but maybe just give them the odd spray.
    Hope this helps and keep us posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Home sweet home.
    Who's got snow then? It's just starting down south :) ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422551041.140239.jpg

Chef.

8. Stopped in the east was doing well then fucked off last time there was a flurry all the chavs walked to the garden center with there pull trollys ( no joke there were a couple with these paniking anf buying insulation insulated ducting better fans haha i was loling to my self most couldnt even string a full sentence together lol.

I wonder how many ran down today as well.....

Nice pool head chef :)

auto help page if you need help with autoflowers http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1294434-Need-help-with-autos?-Welcome

new vote page sept please vote http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/photovote/2014-09-03-autoultimate%C2%AE-loki_1752/

9. #54790 Head Chef, Jan 29, 2015
    At my friends house when I took the pic, wish I had a pool in my back garden! My buddy's clearly too rich lol 24yeara old fml.

Never understood why people would start growing before they have their safety issues locked down...

Chef.

10. #54792 Head Chef, Jan 29, 2015
    I have in fact I talked to him about making it a grow room down there! Would only need to knock up a stud ceiling to hang lights from!
    It's 5 foot to 8foot in depth and in the summer you could take the cover off and let them bask in the sun :)

Chef.

11. Can't get a photo right now, the tips of all the lowest sets of leaves are a light brown colour, dead and crispy.

12. Awesome :)

Chef.

13. If they are light brown dead and crispy this is more than likely from hot soil like bubbles and Loki said.
    What you feeding?
    Also what soil?
    Temps and humidity?

Chef.

14. Will be nice when I start a new grow and get some pimp pics of them when they're small and adorable!

15. Nutes - Advanced Nutrients
    Soil - Canna Terra Pro
    25 degrees and 65% Rh

16. I use canna terra pro for all seedlins and throughout the grow and never had burns so not that 100%

Chef.