UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Am 50% clear 50% milky.. Couple of weeks what you think? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412185088.858058.jpg

Sent from the moon using Grasscity Forum

2. Yes mate glad to see your on the up,

Mig 29 auto xchoppedx, pineapple punch photo, cream caramel fast version, sour diesel photo, super sonic crystal storm auto xchoppedx .

3. Hey dave glad you popped over, so you reckon the ghouse money
    makers are gona be big yieldeders?

Mig 29 auto xchoppedx, pineapple punch photo, cream caramel fast version, sour diesel photo, super sonic crystal storm auto xchoppedx .

4. They look like nice big plants! It will be a nice smoke Hindu Kush x Skunk!

5. I'm quite interested in the g h seeds, especially the money makers haha

6. #48526 Head Chef, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014

7. Good to hear you're doing better mate! Go out and fuck everything that moves 😄

8. and some that dont lmfao  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:

9. its old... nutes are at half strength now but I am using aero so only gonna give them plain water for 5 days.. But you think 2 weeks and done with 50 milky 50 clear?

10. sorry you said 2 - 3 weeks! Sound I thought around that too 👍

11. Any1 watching this pedo hunter on channel 4?

12. Phahaha no, what's it called, any good?

Chef.

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-

13. Pedo hunter, ye man shocking couple of regular guys on Facebook and all of them Rranging meet them and giving details to police, some blokes sending pics of his bum hole and shit propa propa sick men out there,

14. Brings it all in to perspective dun it?

15. Lol

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412201602.270244.jpg

My new torch lighter ready for my dab rig to be delivered. 😄💤 had a bong with it and it's fucking amazing.

17. I'm fucking furious and if I ever see that guy who was going to meet a handicapped kid i'll beat the fuck out of him